[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ my fucked up situation >presently in bankruptcy >weekly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: it_photo_95608.jpg (22KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
it_photo_95608.jpg
22KB, 620x349px
/adv/
my fucked up situation
>presently in bankruptcy
>weekly paychecks deducted for set amount every paycheck as determined by the court
>payroll department on this fucked automated system
>this latest direct deposit autofags fucked up
>they mistakenly deposit my earnings 3 times
>each deposit a garnishment is removed from check
>shit happened company wide, doubtful everyone is in my same boat
>this is shit is all automagic and elctronic so i'm certain each garnishment for 3 pay periods is paid to the bankruptcy
>send email early this morning to alert them of the accounting error (as we were advised to do as accounting is putting out so many fires)
>no response now going on 12 hours

Here is the problem, each garnishment is considered to be as a payment toward the end total as per the bankruptcy and if these payments have all gone through they are basically going to be considered "Additional Payments"
Accounting is going to reverse the paid to me amount sans garnishment...
For the next following 2 weeks worth of pay period i am still going to be required to adhere to my bankruptcy payments which my following checks will be short of because accounting has to make things balance out... The bankruptcy wont assume the over payment as advanced payment. I will have no income due to the fucking cucks in accounting

What the fuck do I do....how do i approach this...
>>
>>18651967
You're fucked. Lick your wounds on this one as another lesson learned for mismanaging your finances
>>
>>18651967
Should have paid your debts scum
>>
>>18652174
Its funny how people jump to judgement so quickly when they dont know the entirety of someones misfortunes, its true I fell short and put my eggs in one basket working as a contractor for a company that was projected to develop into permanent employment... when suddenly the company was bought out by Google... as a contractor i was not offered any severance pay but still had financial obligations to my car bills, mortgage and growing family. When you are backed into a corner there are things a person needs to do to get by.. I couldnt forsee my financial future hence the bankruptcy and had to find a way to make ends meet until i found this new role.
>>
>>18652163
This may not be entirely true, there exists the possibility of legal recourse due to the mismanagement of funds by those responsible in OP's payroll department. Essentially there was a severe oversight that led to an Unauthorized distribution of funds that could not have been anticipated by you me or anyone else in this scenario.
>>18652174
Such insight, much wow
>>18652211
There is major risk in contractual labor, i hope you are able to pull through this. Best of luck
>>
>>18651967
Lol, what shit fucking country do you live in?

When you go bankrupt in real countries, you don't have to pay back anything. That's literally what bankruptcy is.
>>
>>18651967
If there is a paper trail you can sue, and I suggest you do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.