[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Have always felt terribly different from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492908175970.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492908175970.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>20 years old
>Have always felt terribly different from other human-beings I've met in this world
>Could only really connect to one person on a deep level back in High-school
>Pray this is all in my brain and due to inexperience, but most people under 40 can't tell what I'm thinking at all

I've never been close to another human being in this world outside of my family, and I have a gripping fear that my life my remain this way until I'm dead.

I can't really talk to either of my parents, and I could only speak with my sister. Even she, despite my intense love for her, started to disconnect from me as time wore on.

Is life just hard for certain people?
>>
You're not alone in how you feel. I have the same experience except I don't talk to any of my siblings or father anymore.
>>
>>18651808
being able to talk to everyone involves being false to an extent, even if it's just pretending that you're in a good mood and what's initially being discussed is interesting.

well you know, generally speaking. you could be some rich eccentric billionaire who only hires professors to discuss topics of extreme interest to him, but...

I guess if you don't want to be false, which is a noble cause imo, you could try to be more creative. this boo hooing is not gonna help.
>>
>>18651808

> Life is hard
> Bad communication leads to bad results

Suck it up and learn to speak your thoughts and emotions.

People cannot read minds, you know?
>>
>>18651835
Lying to be cohesive is pointless to me.
I don't know why I should bother to speak in the first place if I have to be dishonest.
>>
>>18651808
Sounds like you're suffering from some sort of special snowflake "im really complex and nobody gets me" mentality. And you crave belonging and meaningful connections with people, so you're not different from others at all. Most likely just bad at small talk/socializing
>>
>>18651844
The issue is I've been trying for the entirety of my life-time.
>>
>>18651856
At the same time, it always blows-up in my face when I try and obtain a meaningful connection with another person as they think radically different from me.

The desires and actions that other people take are things that I would consider horrible.

I don't know what it is to crave belonging as I fear there was never I place I could be that wasn't lodged firmly in my own heart.

I may just be an inexperienced person listening to people that've roamed the earth for decades, but I remember feeling the same way back in high school.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.