[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've posted on here a little , but this is really my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4203.jpg (183KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4203.jpg
183KB, 720x1280px
So I've posted on here a little , but this is really my first post for advice , so I was dating a girl for about a year , My friends and hers thought we had a awesome relationship but it was getting kinda stagnant we didn't do anything together much and we decided to break up , I heard that about a week or so before we decided to break up she was talking to other guys and I kinda called her a cheat but that was a lie and I get horrible about it and she hated me for about a month or so and we both moved on , but this year we have a few classes together and she started texting me and stuff talking about us being freinds and starting clean , and we started talking but , it's turned into her never starting the convo or continuing it , almost me talking to a brick wall , and I don't know what to do , she ignored my texts for a week and I was like what gives and she texted back in a few seconds ohh sorry I forgot I think she's trying to be passive aggressive but I do value her as a person. /adv what should I do , should I end it and never talk to her agian or just come clean and talk to her about this ? Any help will be appreciated

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.