[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. The past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0184.png (140KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.png
140KB, 750x1334px
I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. The past recent matches on tinder that I've managed to have a good conversation with just suddenly stops whenever I bring up the idea of going on a date. It's nothing even extreme or sexual, I mostly suggest coffee shops.

Pic related was just the last one that had happened. I know that anime was brought up I do not do that all the time. The conversation ended up going in that direction.

Is it just too sudden to ask things like this? We've had a back and forth exchange going on for the past day or so. I just feel like since this happens often I'm doing something wrong and would like an outsider's perspective on what is going on.
>>
>>18651559
The travel back in forth for work? That could be s turn off.
>>
>>18651559
>"Actually there's this nice coffee place I've been meaning to try, we should go this weekend"
A line that came straight from /adv/ if I ever saw one, lol.

I think the one in the pic is being polite and not all that interested, but it's hard to judge from that part of the conversation alone. The wording of the line you used seems a bit forced in that context though, at least to me.

I'm all for early arrangements, but you need to pick your moment better. Usually works best after something resembling a laugh.
>>
>>18651630
Entirely possible.

>>18651655
Yeah I've never really thought about that. It does seem forceful looking back onto it. I'll try to be more conscious of that next time.
>>
>>18651663
>Yeah I've never really thought about that. It does seem forceful looking back onto it. I'll try to be more conscious of that next time.

The thing is, that's okay but it only works on girls who decided they'd like to go on date after two or three messages anyway. The way she reacted to your long post, she doesn't seem convinced yet.

Take it slower if they don't react positive to forceful and try to figure out what they want out of the conversation, if anything. If they seem interested from the start though, feel free to open fire (especially if they messaged you first!). Laughs, emoticons and long, well-considered answers are the best clues to that in my experience, as well as obvious insecurity.
>>
A lot of times I never have rhyme nor reason to stop replying to men on tinder (I being female).
Sometimes we're on there just for attention with no intent of going on a date.
Sometimes we're super picky and something better (either looks or specific interest similarities) matches up.
OR for whatever other reason. Most times it's not personal towards the guy unless he's a total creep, completely boring or clingy.
One time I ignored a handful of other men trying to initiate stimulitive conversation with me for one guy with only gif replies that lasted 2 days.

For you specifically I see nothing wrong and wouldn't mind having conversation with you, just keep swiping man.
>>
>>18651663
I don't think that line was forceful, it's a bit spontaneous.
One tinder match asked me to go see a band we both liked on that night and without meeting home before I just went (telling friends where and when I was going of course just in case)
Other days I just turn down random dates.
Don't turn into of the boring netflix and chill losers
>>
>>18651559
Have you checked "Chad says Beta things"? What you say doesn't matter. Very good looking guy said "i like wearing diapers" and cringy things to women and still could meet with them.
Stop worrying about what you say/don't say, it just doesn't matter at all. Your physical attractiveness does, though.

Please stop believing the /adv/ memes. If you do your head will be a permanent mess.
>>
>>18651559
You did nothing wrong. You were polite and engaged. She was just texting you because she was bored/lonely. She never had any intention of meeting up unless you said (or offered) something exceptionally spectacular.
>>
>>18651559

Your communication sounds really forced. If you were talking to me I would feel like you weren't really interested in me. It would feel as though you're just trying to meet the minimum requirements of small talk.

I don't know if those are your true intentions but you just seem very very eager with someone who doesn't seam that excited to be talking to you. That communicates either an unwillingness or inability to read social cues and appropriately match your energy to that of the person you're interacting with. Granted, online conversations are difficult to gauge and lack inflection or vocal context but the girl pumped out a literal 7 words in response to your 50. You're completely driving the conversation.

I would of asked her out just for shits and giggles but would have also been completely unsurprised if she dodged the question or said no. Tinder is more about numbers than technique. There is no perfect formula for when and how to ask a girl out. If she wasn't interested in getting to know you more she shouldn't of swiped right.
>>
Typed too much

Focused on small talk

Too much perfect spelling

Tinder is very hard to play, I still haven't perfected it

You also have a variable in that some girls wanna fuck only, some girls only wanna date, and some girls will never meet you no matter how hard you try. So tryna strike the right balanced by catering to them is difficult

Basically, try to say something original funny or good in under a sentence, and type stupid

Don't try too hard

Examine your audience

Uninterested stupid ass girls

They write one word and guy's reply 50

This signals you're a loser to them because they NEVER have to try, so in their sopalism they label you as a try hard

"Omg why is he trying so much I never have to put this much effort to get a date"

My friend used to get laid on tinder a lot, he types like an idiot and never writes more than a sentence. He would just tell girls he wanted to fuck and chat a lil

And he wasn't a chad
>>
>Asian girl

You're white aren't you? Just go outside
>>
>>18651559

Girls aren't worth it dude. Focus on your career. In your twenties, most girls have been railed by 4 football teams.

You know why most great figures in history are men? Because they can become autistically attached to creating things.

Go be a filmmaker or something. All most people have going for them is that they have sex a few times a year. It isn't that important.
>>
>>18651559

Are you me OP?
I do the same fucking thing
It's over eagerness that kills our game.
Want to meet and hang out after a day of Tinder convo? Girls usually nope outta that pretty quick.
Gotta slow down and be patient. Girls move way slower than us guys.

>>18651765
There is truth to this post as well. It has enlightened my perspective.
>>
>>18651750
>tells him to stop believing in /adv/ memes
>tells him to believe in /r9k/ memes instead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.