[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find parties in college? Yes, i'm a freshman. Spent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1502766342849.png (206KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502766342849.png
206KB, 657x527px
How do I find parties in college? Yes, i'm a freshman.
Spent my life up til now being a good boy and getting 8 hours of sleep. I am unsatisfied with the results
>>
>>18651353
Bump for interest.
>>
>>18651353
Hang out with the students that come in late and never know what they are doing.
>>
Dress properly and join all parties that you can, uninvited and without having close relationships with anybody. When in the party, talk a lot about anime and attack people using your favourite character's move. People will look upon you and say "Wow, Jimmie, what a guy!"

No, just kidding. No reason to party unless you feel very comfortable. And if you wanna feel comfortable you need to have built good telationships with a few guys. Or if you really, really wanna party (reason???) join uninvited and have an unforgettable awkward experience
>>
>>18651353
Gotta meet people. Look for activities in your area, student housing makes this almost painless if you live in dorms on on campus in general. The partiers tend to run in groups and are very loud about what they do (at least among each other), find some of those that you think you wouldn't hate hanging out with. Go have fun.
>>
File: 258976194041.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
258976194041.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>18651353
Easiest way is to join a fraternity or sorority.

If you are a guy you will need friends who are girls.
There needs to be a balanced male:female ratio favoring more women than guys.
-Pull up to a party with 3 girls and 1 guy? You're in.
-Pull up to a party with 6 guys and 1 girl? Guys will be met with resistance. They’ll let the girl in.
-Pull up with 3 guys and 3 girls? Fair chance.

Partiers usually love drugs, alcohol, and dancing. Try to make friends on those bases.

Move in with roommates open to throwing parties at your place.

When you actually make it to a party. SOCIALIZE AND NETWORK to get yourself into that scene. This will set yourself up for future parties. Make friends with the owner of the house as he/she will probably throw more parties in the future. Get those numbers!

If you’re able to get access to alcohol as a freshman and supply to other freshman you’re an instant god. Easy to make friends and party.

Visit colleges town cities known for partying. A really good time is during Halloween. Parties are easy to find as people are walking the streets in costume party to party.

Good luck out there! Enjoy your college experience!
>>
>>18651353
Just be OP, OP.
>>
>>18651353
Make friends in your classes with students who live on res. They have the access.

Also if you live on res make friends there.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.