[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Completed 5 semesters of college >Things were actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1496326223272.jpg (74KB, 611x716px) Image search: [Google]
1496326223272.jpg
74KB, 611x716px
>Completed 5 semesters of college
>Things were actually going well, my grades were good
>Had a complete and prolonged psychotic break
>Months of my memory are blank, or things that I now know didn't actually happen
>Naturally, my classes were all dropped though I didn't fail or anything
>Got cleared to leave the hospital in late July
>Since then, have essentially lived with my parents as if I was 12 on summer break
>I just do what I want all day
>Both of them just seem to be happy I came back to them, that i'm not dead or a lifelong patient
>Tell me that wether I go back to school in January is my decision
>They're both scared to let me leave home again
>And to be honest, I'm scared of what's happened happening again, worse.
>>
Take the time you need to recover, but you need to never lose sight of the future. It might be frightening to try to pick your life back up again and carry on, but the alternative is to live in a shell doing nothing until you die.
>>
>>18651224
Agreed, I'd say start by picking up a minimum wage job or something to test the waters and re accumulate yourself with a schedule, learning new task ect. ect.

But one thing you gotta remember is recovery time is NOT wasted time if that makes sense, that idea is what gave my mom a second heart attack in two months. Good luck to you anon
>>
>>18651215
Go to college as soon as you are ready, do not become a NEET
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.