[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to a big city from the middle of nowhere? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4527.jpg (58KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4527.jpg
58KB, 1600x900px
How do I move to a big city from the middle of nowhere? I don't think doing it sensibly is possible can I just get on a greyhound and sell drugs or some shit

Being homeless is better than being here
>>
>Being homeless is better than being here

how can you be so certain
>>
>>18650780
Well there's no jobs except milking cows everything is like a 40-50 minute drive there and back and I have to drive that far with no car just to work part time and everything is low paying as fuck and there's nothing to do but work on a farm for nothing or cut trees neither of which I'm doing and the city has more drugs money and birches and I can go to college or pursue my music career
>>
>>18650773
Before you move like a retard, get a job first. No job, no moving there. FIRST GET A JOB!

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
>>
ayyyyyyyyyy shiet, finally a thread with some actual advice i can give from experience.
i fuckin did that! i was raised in a small af town in the middle of the desert. it sucks there, there's nothing to do, drunks and trap houses everywhere, concieted and nosey people, where you think "yeah yeah, well you live in podunk too bitch" you know?
i packed up my van and took off. i was living in my van for two and a half years. i get it, dude, small town living takes too much of a toll, especially when there's places to see, people to meet, landscapes to hike, etc.
lemme tell ya, it was the BEST decision i made. i miss my van days, although i'm in a place now where i'd be fucked if i just ditched the medical help i need and fuck myself over lolol.
if you decide to do this, it's going to be tough the first month or two. being homeless ain't easy.
some tips!
before you decide to take off, look up food banks and shelters that may or may not let you have a shower. they may also give you a toothbrush, soap, deodorant, etc. thry may even let you use their address to find a job, and maybe even help you find a job.
if you can't find a job soon enough, you could a.) apply for food stamps and medicaid! or b.) find a temp agency, they USUALLY pay by the day, the jobs will suck, but you have enough money to get by.
if you live in your car, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CAR AT NIGHT, depending on how violent the city is
TRUST NO ONE WITH YOUR SHIT, EVEN PERSONAL INFO
EXPECT NOTHING
i support you, anon, good luck!!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.