[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girlfriend Was on Tinder texting 10+ Dudes > Promised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>Girlfriend Was on Tinder texting 10+ Dudes
> Promised me it was all for attention, because we were going through rough patch
> Our friends confirmed she didn't see anyone
> Broke up with her anyway
> Friends confirm she went back on tinder right after we broke up.
>Been Six Months
>She still wants me back

Should I give it another shot?
>>
This is your opportunity to move on, and see what else the world has to offer.
>>
Hell no, that's disgusting. At least you got out originally. Don't cuck yourself again
>>
>>18650631
That depends anon. Can you see it working out long term? Have both of you changed as people in some way after the break up?
>>
>>18650644

She did a lot more toxic shit than that.

Don't know if I would have any respect for myself if I did... But is is just because I am insecure.

If I was secure with myself I would not feel threatened right...
>>
>>18650631
bitches come easy, my dude.
just find a new thot to stick your dick in.
>>
OP HERE
Extra Info -- First Love/Highschool GF
>>
>>18650631
>girlfriend was fucking other guys while talking to me on the phone, because we were going through rough patch
>should I give it another shot?
What do you think, OP? And do you EVER think friends wouldn't cover for other friends? Being on Tinder is not excused just because you were going through a rough patch. This is exactly what leads to long-term cheating. If X is ok because we were going through a rough patch, is Y forgiveable because the patch was even rougher? It's a slippery slope, and based on your girlfriend acting the same both before, and immediately after, the relationship, this is a recipe for disaster. She has not proven herself to be trustworthy or faithful in any way. Don't listen to >>18650644, this girl is NOT long-term material. This is pump-and-dump material.
>>
sounds like a bad idea
>>
>>18650665
>Highschool GF
Those never, ever, ever last.
Having a high-school relationship last past high-school is pretty much impossible, and for good reason.
>>
>>18650677
There are exceptions. There was a couple at my school who go together at 15 and still are together now at 25.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18650631
Pic related. No, you dont want her back. Shevhas done it once, she will do it again. Have some self respect.

She wanted somebody better, failed to get anybody and now she wants you back. Fuck that. Find more honest loyal gf.
>>
>>18650631
>Should I give it another shot?

99% of the time, the answer to this question is No.

In this instance, the answer is HELL. THE FUCK. NO. MOVE ON.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.