[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help. I have always sucked at math my whole life, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1761.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1761.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Please help. I have always sucked at math my whole life, but somehow always managed to barely pass. I went to my first calculus class the other day. I think i am not going to pass this semester.
>Teacher is from weird sounding country
>SUPER thick accent. I couldn't understand her and i was in the first row
>Literally scribbled shit all over the board
>Everyone was looking around in confusion
>She snapped on a few kids who tried asking questions
>70% of the students are there for their second time
I am going to fail. Already feel intimidated by the teacher. i can't understand her. I dont know whether i should drop the class already, but i NEED to pass. Advice for dealing with shitty profs?
Pic related
>>
>>18650539
Honestly just take the time to read the textbook. She assigns homework right?

Math is one of the harder things to teach because if one student isn't paying attention or gets lost along the logic train then you have to go back and find where they fucked up or don't understand it.

I had a shitty professor too straight from China who I could barely understand but reading the book helped me.
>>
>>18650539
Is drop it? Isn't there somewhere you can complain about this, seems like being able to understand the professor is basic. You shouldn't have to go it alone with a book, that's bad advice
>>
>>18650539
Look up what you need to be explained on Khan Academy or YouTube. It's already a given that you need to read the textbook, so I would use those sites as supplements. You can also attend tutoring sessions that your college has.

It's pathetic how some people blame shitty professors for their having failed a course. I understand that some professors have stupid grading parameters, but not understanding the material is just inexcusable.

I have always been absolute shit at math, but I've never failed a class, because I tried my hardest. You really need to check ratemyprofessors.com the next time you sign up for classes, man.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.