[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend was updating the apps on her phone when I noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend was updating the apps on her phone when I noticed she had Tinder installed (we met through there 6 months ago). I didn't think much of it, but a few days ago I installed it and checked her profile. She had recent pics uploaded, and her bio had slightly changed (at least as far as I can remember, but I'm not 100% sure). When I confronted her, she said she had the app because she never uninstalled it, the new pics were pulled automatically from her FB profile, and claimed her bio hadn't changed. She also showed me her matches, and there were no recent conversations. But maybe she noticed I saw Tinder on her phone and figured she better delete any new convos? Also, she has a new phone from the one she had when we started dating, she changed it some months ago (an iphone, she used to have an android). Maybe all her apps were automatically installed from her Apple account, but maybe not. What do you make out of this?
>>
File: 1498957489301.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498957489301.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
Are you stressed?
>>
At this point there's no way to know for sure because those apps do update like that. Its your word versus hers. Either you become so insecure you snap and break off the relationship or you talk about it and move on.
>>
>>18650297
Thanks for replying.

I'd like to know for sure whether Tinder in fact does pull pics from Facebook automatically. As I said, I used to be on Tinder and it didn't do it back then, but I thought that maybe it's part of an update.
>>
>>18650272
She's losing interest. You're probably boring anyways.
How old are you? >>18650307
>>
>>18650366
21, she's 20. We're planning on moving in together soon.
>>
>>18650385
Are you committing to this woman forever? If yes, you will make it work

If not, you must walk away
>>
>>18650307
You could use Google or God forbid actually visit the tinder website and yet you choose to rely on 4chan.
>>
>>18650307
>I'd like to know for sure whether Tinder in fact does pull pics from Facebook automatically.
I don't think so. I hope not anyway, that would be outrageous.
>>
>>18650416
I certainly want to at this time, but how can I if she doesn't. Even though she claims she does too, wouldn't her actions (assuming she was in fact using Tinder) say the opposite?
>>
She's not very sure of you and wanted a back up plan. Bail out.
>>
>>18650272
ofc she gonna cheat on you, you met her on Tinder.

A hook up app full of sluts.
>>
Well, I googled it for you OP and it looks like it only pulls pics from Facebook when you create your account, after that you have to do it yourself.
>>
>>18650541

he's right you know
>>
Some girls just love the attention social validation they get from dating sites and tinder and shit. They're weak, fickle whores like that.
Tell her to uninstal it. She shouldn't have a problem with that
>>
>>18651058
Thanks for that anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.