[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp, I get plenty of matches in tinder but 0 meetups :'(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5591.png (781KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5591.png
781KB, 750x1334px
Halp, I get plenty of matches in tinder but 0 meetups :'( every conversation just fizzles out
>>
File: IMG_5592.png (157KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5592.png
157KB, 750x1334px
Example
>>
>>18650154
First you gotta shave buddy grow a bit when you get a gf, 2nd don't use tinder to find a gf it's not gonna work and even I did it one time she was the most unstable mess Jesus Christ, go to a bar with some friends or something work on talking to girls, watching simple pickup also helped me on YouTube if you do that go to their old stuff tinder isn't a good place most girls on that are trolling or they look like them
>>
>>18650159
"Let's grab a beer!"
sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18650164
I'm 18 so bars are out of the question, as for the girl I could give 2 shits about her personality. I just want to lose my virginity
>>
You've got to be more flamboyant.

>That's dope!
>Where do you live.

You didn't try to carry it out, or anything. You just change the subject. Sell yourself. You're applying for a job.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18650154
Every time ask her what is she looking for.
Then ask her if she thinks you are good enough for what she answered in that question.
Next ask for her number.
Next ask her on date.

Combine these questions with a bit of memes and flirting and you are good to go. Ask them on date as soon as you run out of topics to talk about.

And pic related and link
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
>>18650159
You suck at carrying conversation.

Not to mention I don't see you making a move here at all

The girl already wants to fuck, the chat is just a sperg test. Ask her out within first 5 posts as well or at least move conversation out of tinder.

Like in this one you had several openings to go for the kill.

>You in a band?ยจ
>Explain stuff
Bridge that immediately into getting her to hear you play or some shit

>She gives a location
>You give yours
Bridge that immediately into a place in one of the areas to go to
>>
>>18650178
I do have aspergers tho, full on autism actually.
>>
>>18650182
Then you simply have to pretend not to have them or just get a script of 3 messages you blast at them regardless of their answers
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.