[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people even have sex? Like I don't get how the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1479253683224.jpg (50KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
1479253683224.jpg
50KB, 540x477px
How do people even have sex?

Like I don't get how the fuck people get that far? How do you go from just talking to a girl and then just literally seeing sticking your bodypart inside her a few hours/days/weeks later.

My brother just told me about some girl he banged after just meeting at the station. Is this just a thing for normies. I've never even held hands with a girl so I'm completely lost.
>>
The brain is really weird. Humans can do all kinds of shit. Fucking each other is one of them.
>>
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>18649989
pls no bully
>>
>>18649980
thats not a normie thing to do, thats chad tier

nowadays, women size you up, then offer themselfs to be fucked

it should be you showing interest then enter a bit of a push me pull you game till you fuck
>>
>>18650013
>then enter a bit of a push me pull you game
How the fuck do I do that?
>>
Shit even I was not that much autistic...
>>
Chemistry and arousal work really well to take the rough edges off awkwardness. Besides typically when people do this kind of hooking up with strangers, they're already fairly drunk and experiencing lower inhibitions.

Also it's always weirder thinking about it as a concept than going through it yourself. If you really want to fuck someone then that idea feels less like "sticking your bodypart inside" and more like being as close to them as you possibly can, inhaling their scent, feeling their skin everywhere. Sex isn't some foreign element completely unrelated to kissing or masturbating or whatever, it's just a sort of final form of showing affection and attraction (or at least that's how it feels when you are in front of someone you really like and really want to fuck). Plus you can typically tell that the other person is aroused from how they react to you and that realization that they are thinking of and desiring the same thing is also reassuring.
>>
>>18650029
make a stupid joke that isnt plain, see how she reacts, touch her, it creates tension and they usually play along if they fancy you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.