[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 > Was autistically socially awkward 2 years ago > Becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
> Was autistically socially awkward 2 years ago
> Becoming a normie
> I interact with women when they approach me
> Still autistic/can't approach girls I am attract to

How the fuck do I approach girls. Seriously, we all had this situation when theres a qt chick that gives a social cue to talk but Im still too fucking shy to initiate (I act like I avoid her by not looking at her). When I see her I have this feeling to divert and make excuses that I don't really need to talk. I feel good for a while until I get home I have this feeling of regret.

I also do this to girls that Im not interested in but wants me to initiate.

Also its probably too late to have a meaningful friendship with someone halfway through the semester. Making groups was an opportunity but Im already in one.

I am at college, not at highschool wtf. I swear how the fuck do I qt gf when I am like this.
>>
just do it
they would do it, but they are girls so they wait for a man to take the lead and pursue them.

you are not a girl (at least I hope so) so you need to be a man and find a way to:
1.interact with them;
2.make them feel safe;
3.express your intentions;
4.go in for the kill.

Doing that is no easy task for a "socially awkward autist" but your ancestrals did it, so why can't you?
>>
>>18650002
Despite the circumstances am I still eligible/possible/too late to do it by following your steps?
>>
>>18650002
yes you are buddy

believe in yourself tho

I'm 2 years older than you and this shit worked for me

just be a fucking man, don't be afraid to make mistakes, learn from them, and grow.
>>
>>18650279
How would one do 2 and 3?
Is it talking about neutral things like the weather and whatever the subject is?
By expressing intentions is it along the lines of: 'lets grab some coffee'

Thanks for the reply, i was worried there would be no response.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.