[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I only love someone when they're away? Why do I only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ffGGln3.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ffGGln3.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Why do I only love someone when they're away? Why do I only crave their touch and kiss when it's not happening? It's perfect when it's rather brief and leaves me craving still afterwards

What the fuck it's ruining my ability to maintain healthy relationship as people don't tend to be scarce in their physical affection
>>
I totally know what you're saying man...

In the moment of things it's at best "decent", then afterwards it's just suffering.

They say love is comparable to a cocaine addiction.
>>
Be glad you don't have to bear this huge fucking brunt of thinking about her all day and every moment is so ecstatic and blissful everything else loses its taste. Then she goes to fucking Panama and you lose her because of your adoration
>>
>>18649681
That's normal. You're probably a depressed cuck and you're experiencing love and nostalgia at the same time.
>>
>>18649681
Because theyre so much a part of you their presence and touch is normalized and feels like just another day and you feel wrong altogether without it.

Then you set your expectations way too high and get all mad it doesnt go/feel how you think it should.
>>
>>18649912
Isn't this how things usually go? You become infatuated and want to spend every single moment together and smother each other to hell until the honeymoon/passion fades and it settles into boring normalcy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.