[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see qt on dating site >send her a message >see that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: gun.jpg (32KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
32KB, 670x670px
>see qt on dating site
>send her a message
>see that she viewed my profile and read my message
>no response
everytime. i think im going to give up, this shit is too heartbreaking for me ;_;
>>
Online dating is a fucking joke.

Either find girls in person or stay blueballs.
>>
>he hasn't seen the tinder experiments revealing what women look for on a dating app

you poor soul
>>
>>18649622
w-what? you mean the ones where the model tier guy says hes a serial rapist and girls still wanna fuck?
>>
File: 8UGn05u.jpg (266KB, 3044x2120px) Image search: [Google]
8UGn05u.jpg
266KB, 3044x2120px
welcome to god's green earth.

my advice is to blame women
>>
>>18649629
that one as well, tinder tried to remove the profile but the damage was done.
>>
File: pof.png (237KB, 710x513px) Image search: [Google]
pof.png
237KB, 710x513px
OP here. matched with this girl earlier and she is actually talking to me?! wtF am i being catfished here?
>>
>>18649638
That is the wispiest hair I have ever seen.
>>
>>18649630
Wow jesus. Women become like Indian guys.
Send vegene and Bob pics
>>
File: pof 2.png (210KB, 554x510px) Image search: [Google]
pof 2.png
210KB, 554x510px
>>18649642
ye but i think she is pretty qt
>>
It's worked for me. Multiple times in fact. It's not instantaneous though, and you have to be honest with yourself about the level of girl you're going to be able to get.

Also, if you don't know how to write, don't bother. Unless you're a male model. Then it doesn't matter what our profile is. But if you're just an average guy, you need to be able to sell yourself.
>>
>>18649638
Could be. But up until she asks for money, personal information, or to see your dick, you may as well treat it like the real thing. Good for you.
>>
>>18649611
if you're getting ignores from everyone, you might want to change how you message. if a girl matches you, she's at least open to talking to you, assuming you can have a good conversation. that said sometimes people are just busy and can't respond to everything as well.
>>
File: pof 3.png (551KB, 571x492px) Image search: [Google]
pof 3.png
551KB, 571x492px
This girl too. Things were going well i thought and then she just ghosted me. Really hurts man. I dont mean to sound like r9k but i just imagine she found some better looking ripped chad instead. i hate myself :(
>>
>>18649647
Next step is SIMPLY ASK HER OUT, IT ISNT FUCKING HARD, IF SHE IS GOING TO SAY YES SHE IS GOING TO SAY YES WITH OR WITHOUT TWO DAYS WORTH OF AWKWARD SMALLTALK AND JF SHE IS GOING TO SAY NO, WELL IDEM FUCKING DITTO.

I expect you to report back within 10 minutes with her answer anon. FUCKING DO IT. LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY TO FUCK THIS UP IS BY BEING IDLE.
>>
>>18649674
but she still hasn't responded to my last message... do i just ask anyway? I'll ask her to dinner tomorrow?
>>
>>18649611
Why do you guys use dating sites?

I looked at POF the other day, and the amount of info they required of me was staggering. Not only that, but I then need to flesh out my profile with a well thought out bio, a bunch of different pictures, then need to spend time sifting through potential matches, all the while not enjoying a single moment of the process.

Compare that to what I usually do, I decide it is Friday night, I grab my coat, I go out to town. It might be Tuesday, it doesn't matter because I decided it was Friday night. I go into bar, I order a drink, I go sit at a table and start talking to people. 0 effort required from me other than the walk into town, no NSA vetting before I get to approach people, I enjoy the "process" start to finish, get to make friends that aren't looking for romance, far better chances of "getting it on" with the women.

I sincerely believe ya'll just getting memed hard by advertisement driven dating sites.
>>
>>18649676
It is Wednesday you fucking mong, who goes out to dinner on a Wednesday, I SAID ASK HER OUT, NOT MAKE WEIRD PROPOSALS. But yes, ask her out for dinner.

Also "hey lets go out for dinner" doesn't sound half as good as "hey, I know this really cool/rad(whatever hip and trendy term you use in your area to describe something good) place that serves XYZ, I'd love to take you there and to know each other" yadayadablabla. This shit writes itself.
>>
>>18649691
Ok message sent but she is offline. But i sent it using your formula. I asked her out for saturday
>>
>>18649703
Good, report back with results/screencaps.
>>
>>18649706
>inb4 ghosted and we wait in vain for response for hours.
>>
File: pof convo.png (54KB, 815x564px) Image search: [Google]
pof convo.png
54KB, 815x564px
>>18649706
this is what i have so far
its pretty late here so idk if she will respond tonight
>>18649707
pls no ):
>>
>>18649709
Good hustle OP. Even if this one doesn't pan out, you did us proud.
>>
>sends message to 1 girl
>she doesn't reply
>give up
Did you expect the first girl you message to become your gf/wife? Welcome to the real world. Online dating is a numbers game for everyone. Don't let these bitter /r9k/ virgins drag you down and get back out there. An average guy must message 10-20 girls to get one date.
>>
>>18649622
>he thinks those "experiments" are real, and not cherrypicked and/or faked by raging autistic r/incels
>>
>>18649611
>this shit is too heartbreaking for me ;_;
I can't imagine being this upset over internet dating, how are you getting invested in the most impersonal approach to meeting new people?

picture this:
>be 5/10 girl
>sign up to internet dating
>upload a couple of selfies, a picture with the girls
>write a short bio about not wanting messages asking for nudes
>in the 5 minutes since you signed up you received 10 messages
>all saying "hi", "hey :)" or "are you a catfish?"
>from people living far, far away
>go to mail settings and try to limit who messages you
>still receiving messages at a rate of about 4 every 10 minutes
>try and read profiles
>guys all putting shit like "I'm a nice guy", "I'm different" and covered in awkward selfies where they looked at the screen, not the camera
>a couple of fedoras in there too
>no hobbies or life experience
>oh god why are they so pathetic
>message one letting them down
>receive abuse for not being interested in them
>Christ how can people be so pathetic they're not entitled to an explanation as to why I won't date them, do they think it works this way in real life?
>get spammed with more indecent messages, hi's and hey's
>message the odd guy who can open a conversation properly and maintain one
>all while getting flooded with messages from betas
>add the one guy who could talk without sperging out on Facebook
>betas all think he is Chad
>>
>>18649709
>messaging again a day after no response asking to meet
That's not creepy at all, take the hint.

If you want to find out about what they do, tease it out of them and refer back to their profile, asking something like "what do you do when you aren't working X?", you're question just sounds like you're trying to build a folder on them and stalk them.
>>
>>18649756
The thing is, the absolutely trashiest, most desperate betas are crawling dating sites and messaging everyone. They seriously drag down the average quality of men. This means that all you need to be is a normal decent guy and you already stand out in a positive way.
>>
File: that feelio.png (102KB, 736x355px) Image search: [Google]
that feelio.png
102KB, 736x355px
>>18649611
>this shit is too heartbreaking for me

If you want to tango in dating sites you have to keep doing that until that scenario no longer feels like heartbreak to you and you handle it like my pic which is basically "Well that didn't work, on to the next" Besides you do not want a girl who ignores your greetings. Take it as them wasting their chance with you and don't grieve about it.

That said,something to always keep in mind about girls on online dating sites is that they are:

A. ALWAYS swimming in a surplus of options,even if you think the girl in question is ugly. She's got at least 10 other dudes a day messaging her and trying to get her attention.

B. Aren't on there to have a sappy dramatic love story. They're there because every guy in their life does not have the testical leverage to approach them and offer silly,reckless fun.

and

C. Highly likely to suddenly cease contact over the dating site/app itself so getting her number quickly after some light banter so you can have a constant means of contact is -vital-
>>
>>18649611
I was on Okcupid for about 8 months on and off until I got my first date (went out with her twice), then after that i went on 2 girls over the next few months. it takes time anon.
after 12 months all up, I got a qt3.14 asian GF and she's a HUGE geek. we've spent the last month playing persona 5 together, SO GOOD!
The only advice I can give is
"Patience is a virtue, it's THE virtue." ~Camille the Steel Shadow
>>
>>18649766
it was only an hour what are you talking about
>>
I also went on OkCupid and found my current bf. We live together now and have almost been dating a year. So maybe it's the website you're using too. As a girl myself I was looking through profiles and reading what they were in to and not so much there looks.
I got lucky in my eyes because he has a great personality and he looks good to me.
Everyone has their preference on attractiveness. That other anon makes a good point with conversation too. If you just message hey and hi it's hard to respond. Although not just guys do that girls do it too and I tried not to but sometimes it's easier to message hey to 5 people and wait for a response.
Also got this one guy on there asked me to shame him and call him worthless...what's up with that.
>>
>>18649854
>Also got this one guy on there asked me to shame him and call him worthless...what's up with that.
its a fetish
im kind of into it too but i would never send that to a girl i dont know /:
>>
>>18649861
But why would anyone want to feel worth nothing. I get like a sub fetish but that's too up there
>>
File: catfish.png (18KB, 960x491px) Image search: [Google]
catfish.png
18KB, 960x491px
ok update here: i think it was in fact a catfish :(
the pictures are gone

>>18649863
personally i like being degraded and dominated but some guys take it further. i guess its a fringe fetish that is probably an indicator of low self esteem and severe depression because thats what got me into femdom, being degraded, etc..
>>
>>18649611
Sometimes things come up send another message another day.
>>
>>18649611
>try once and fail
>give up
I forgot about how Edison invented the lightbulb on his first try, or how Michelangelo made one painting and then got hired to paint the sistine chapel.
>>
>>18649976
>send another message another day

Do not do this.

If a girl doesn't respond to your messages within the timespan of 24 hours it means she's not interested so you should not try to reinitiate. Any further pursuit on your end just turns her off. If you don't buy it yourself, put yourself in her shoes. If there was a stranger you saw anything in, wouldn't you reach out and give a "Hey so this happened" or something along those lines? It's gotta be like a game of tennis. You say something,she hits you back,you ask something she hits you back,you ask for a way to contact her more personally(number,address) or something and she goes for the goal.

When it doesn't go like this she has stepped away so the best thing to do is more time for her to gather up her ovaries or let her channel her inner "I'm too good for this guy" mentality and ghost.
>>
>>18649630
ha
>>
>>18649630

top fucking kek
>>
>>18649669
eh i do this to chicks too when my life gets too busy or it's too awkward. nothing personnel brah
>>
>>18649865
If the picture were gone it wasn't a catfish just a trap
>>
E dating is shit my guy , espicallh long distance . That shit will fuck with your head , and your self-conscious .
>>
lmao i used to be you

then i realize that anyone is better off alone than with me
>>
>>18652979
I get the feeling that OP isn't trying to e-date,he is trying to meet them.

Which is retardedly difficult because man do girls not like to cooperate and actually see your face even though they hang out on a place where that is the ultimate goal.
>>
File: 210.jpg (35KB, 323x327px) Image search: [Google]
210.jpg
35KB, 323x327px
>>18649611

>dating sites

get that lame shit out of here

get a hobby, nerd.
>>
>>18653087
yes im trying to date someone irl, just using the site to meet them

does anyone mind if i post my profile here, maybe you guys could give advice and tell me where im fucking up?
>>
>>18649611
You don't know what the fuck heartbreaking means.

Also don't take that shit personally, online dating is a numbers game
>>
What is your guys approach to tinder and pof?

Talk like a normal human or cheesy chat up lines?

Most girls i have spoke to have just put like 1 word responses, so i just leave it.
>>
>>18649611
Homie, all online dating is just hooking up. I swear to god, nobody gets a meaningful relationship out of that shit, but I did stat pad as much as I wanted one despite that.
>>
>>18649630
> I respect all beliefs by the way
lmao
>>
>>18653306
>tinder
For finding sluts you could have an easier time banging at a bar

>POF
Finding a gay guy/tranny, a weedhead hookup or a single mom willing to settle
>>
Girls use dating sites as free attention to supplement the attention they get in real life. You can tell if they are doing this if they disappear as soon as it comes to meeting or getting their number.

It's an ego boosting experience while men conversely experience online dating as an ego crushing experience.
>>
>>18649622
>>18649629
>>18649635
I'm curious
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.