[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my temper at my wife. She deserved the anger.. constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
I lost my temper at my wife. She deserved the anger.. constantly refusing to communicate over days and not working through things. I yelled.

Problem is my one year old was right there. The look he gave me is burned into my eyes. When I stormed out (right before his bedtime) I wanted to cry because I do not want to be that person in his eyes. I've been sitting in my truck now for 7 hours awake and I don't know how to go back in and face my family. Pic unrelated.
>>
He looked like he was afraid of me. He probably was.
>>
He'll forget about it. Next time if you wanna talk grown up do it in private.
>>
>>18649604
Wish I would've. Been hard with the wife to even get her to talk period. Let alone in the same room together alone.
>>
>>18649582
Hes too young just keep your fights private and go back into the house your little man doesnt gain anything with his father in the truck go in tuck him in or do some shit that is more soft hearted to show him you are not the monster you are afraid he sees you as
>>
it doesnt matter much, he "knows" something is wrong, and if you two dont sort your shit out you can seriously harm your toddlers development

they are really good at reading your faces, emotions, voices this the stage where they learn all that, just the way you talk to eachother

the little shitters saying haha baby just a baby haha know nothing about human development
i urge you both to reconsider your behaviour and relationship
>>
>>18649646

Lol I bet you don't believe in belting your kids either.
>>
>>18649779
>believe

be fat somewhere else sharter
>>
>>18649582
Spoilers you dumbfuck: nobody remembers anything from when they were one year old. Jesus fuck. Why do people like you get to breed?
>>
>>18649782

I bet you don't believe in punching your wife either.
>>
>>18649788
>another underage tard enters the field
>>
>>18649790
get off 4chan billybob, or ill have to slice you open, fuck off :)
>>
>>18649793
Jokes on you my name's not Billybob.

Ladies and gentlemen this poster had a cuck father.
>>
Why are americans so fat and stupid?
>>
>>18649582
what'd she do?
>>
>>18649793
>>18649794
What a couple of jackasses.

As others have said, OP, just make sure that you show your son that you're a giod person and that you love him. It's okay to hold him and tell him that daddy loves him. Doesn't make you less of a man, just a better father.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.