[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Have gf of 7 years >Lived together 5/7 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Cover.jpg (38KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
38KB, 490x490px
>be me
>Have gf of 7 years
>Lived together 5/7 years
>She's super insecure about herself and our relationship
>Broke up with me a handful of times throughout the relationship to then return crying to me begging to take her back
>Any sight/knowledge of me interacting with girls triggers her over the top jealousy and body insecurities
>Help her become less introverted and also how to control her anger problems through the years
>After losing control of my life due to slavery-tier work and getting fired from such I become lazy and unmotivated
>She threatens to leave unless I change
>Slowly start getting back on the saddle
>Find out she's fucking her coworker
>Break up
>Take her back after two months
>Everything's fine until..
>She shows through my group chat and sees I ironically recorded an 8/10 ass walking so I can show my friends
>Loses her shit
>Says I'm a disgusting pig and she can't believe I'm like this
>You're blowing this out of proportion that was a one time thing
>Managed to calm down after huge argument
>Everything's fine
>Few months later she goes through my memes folder on PC and finds pics of girls I've downloaded to make memes out of because they're being utter idiots on social media
>Anon who are they and why do you have their pictures
>Pictures for memes, forgot to delete originals, literal who's
>Shit gets awkward for the next month
>Things go back to normal
>Goes through my meme folder once again
>Sees picture of thicc white girl I downloaded from a /b/ thread two or three years ago to send to my group chat (I think), never deleted
>Who the fuck is this anon and why do you have this picture?
>I don't remember, I don't even know who that is
>Get asked if I'm happy with her

What the actual fuck. How do I tell this woman to address her fucking insecurities? The group chat I sent the video and possibly the picture to isn't even any perv shit, it's just a group chat with my immediate circle of friends.
>>
>>18649581
She has had foreign penis inside of her, and you still took her back, maybe shes so possesive of you, because you're litterally lower than her ficticios dog
>>
>>18649581
I don't even want to fuck any other women nor do I go out of my way to try to fuck other women. In fact, I barely go out when I have time off anyways because I want to save money. How the fuck do I fix this without provoking a mental breakdown by calling her insecure and making her self conscious about being insecure? Everything aside from these dumb fucking episodes that feel like she goes out of her way to find problems with our relationship is fine. I don't even want to break it off, I just want her to understand that I'm not this sick fuck she thinks I am. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>18649591
Im pretty sure these episodes are not the only thing wrong in your relationship, their just fairly large and therefore makes any other thing look miniscule in compairisson. In other words you are fooling yourself OP dump her preemptively so that you might actually have a chance at recovering ever again
>>
You know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy right? You only bring it upon yourself for letting it last this long.
>>
You two belong together.
>>
>>18649627
I know how it sounds, trust me I really do. But I have absolutely no complaints except for her insecurities when it comes to me. She's convinced herself that I've lost interest in her and all I want to do is be set free so I can go fuck anything with a hole. To give a little more context, we dated two years prior to this current relationship and I fucked it up by cheating on her. Only reason we ended up back together after that is because I learned my lesson and we both truly love each other. My theory is that because I'm so patient with her because of her anger issues she now sees me as a door mat. She constantly has to make remarks about her weight and her looks which pisses me the fuck off. We're both slightly overweight, and basically have the same build. I still find her attractive and she doesn't believe me. She'll go and say oh I'm fat, or oh I'm ugly, and I reply with something in the realm of: stfu you're not ugly, and I like you how you are, because I can't say hey, you're a little on the chunky side since that'd be super hypocritical on my behalf, and she'd be super offended because women.
>>
She cheats on you and you forgive her but she loses her shit if you look at other women naked?
She's fucking crazy. You should've never taken her back after she fucked her coworker.
>>
>>18649651
I've stuck my dick in crazy before, this isn't it. Trust me. Just so we understand each other, my definition of crazy is a suicidal, pathological liar, substance abuser, class 3 stalker, violent, and fucking at least two guys a month other than her boyfriend minimum.
>>18649652
Our friends say that, and I can comfortably say I believe it. It's just these issues, maybe it's me trying to make it perfect which wouldn't make sense because I'm not a perfectionist in any aspect of my life.
>>
>>18649662
Refer to the part where I said I cheated on her before, even after this I'm sort of rethinking my decision of taking her back anyhow. It's still not too late.
>>
>>18649670
stay togather and NEVER breed
>>
>>18649677
THIS RIGHT HERE

OP, I want you to never breed please. Take any measure to get you and your "gf" castrated so that you may never have the opportunity to raise a living vegetable
>>
>>18649581
>Break up
>Take her back after two months

Well at least we can pinpoint exactly where it all went wrong.
>>
>>18649659
>because women
You've been with her for 7 years? She's conditioned you to actually think this is how normal women act. This behavior is just unacceptable, especially after 7 years. She's not making any effort to get better. But did you know that normal, functional women don't act this way? My advice is to put this relationship out of its misery and move on.
>>
>>18649673
Just because you cheated on her and she took you back in, doesn't mean you Have to let her get away with fucking her co-worker. She likely knew you felt guilty about that, and decided to take advantage of your guilt to get a free pass on fucking her co-worker. You've been played
>>
>>18649581
>Have gf of 7 years
>Lived together 5/7 years
That's a good length for a relationship
>She's super insecure about herself and our relationship
>Broke up with me a handful of times throughout the relationship to then return crying to me begging to take her back
Red flag
>Any sight/knowledge of me interacting with girls triggers her over the top jealousy and body insecurities
Red flag

Shocker given how insecure she was with the relationship and you noticing anyone else

>sees I ironically recorded an 8/10 ass walking so I can show my friends
How do you ironically record someones ass when they are walking? Where is the irony? was it in an area where no walking or people with asses were allowed?

>She shows through my group chat
>she goes through my memes folder on PC
>Goes through my meme folder once again
Red flag

>Get asked if I'm happy with her
I can answer that one for you OP:
No, but you can't do better than her.
That's why you take her back, you know she has been fucking other guys during your relationship and when you break up and comes back crying.
You put up with the situation for 7 years, you chose to let it carry on, you thought you could "help" her, but you just feed her behaviour, it's only going to get worse.
No matter what you both think you can do to improve things, you will only resent one another more.
End it before you think getting engaged or having a kid is the way to go.
>>
>>18649734
>No, but you can't do better than her
I disagree. I've turned down women who are better looking, more mentally stable than GF. I'm the settler in this picture. And I don't want that statement to be misinterpreted as if I'm saying women are throwing themselves at me, because that's not the case.
>before you think getting engaged or having kids are the way to go
Lucky for me, I find both slightly repugnant, and she finds it even more repugnant (besides the kid part, to which she's only mildly interested in and hasn't even been brought up in convo in the past two years) to be quite honest.
Yes I thought I could help her, and frankly I actually did, but she seems to have hit some sort of wall. And yes I believe that I'm feeding the behaviour, but taking into consideration that we're both under 25, there's a slight chance that she could make an effort to change. We've gotten through worse situations by delivering on the goals prompted by each other. I'm taking all advice into consideration, this amount of stress isn't healthy for me or anyone.
>How do you ironically record someones ass when they are walking? Where is the irony? was it in an area where no walking or people with asses were allowed?
Wrong word, I just recorded this girl's ass because we were discussing women in the chat, and I was at the right place I guess. That's not who I am whatsoever and I felt pretty disgusted at myself afterwards, that's literally creeper shit.
>>
tldr, all in all, she is extremely pathetic and retarded, send her pic related it will help
>>
>>18649765
>I'm the settler in this picture
I can tell with the being cheated on and having your life dictated by her.
If you could do better, you would have, especially when you are always breaking up with each other or she cheated.
>she finds it even more repugnant
Let us know when she thinks it is the way to do things, because even if she isn't a fan of the idea, she will still do it.

>Yes I thought I could help her, and frankly I actually did
Frankly you didn't. You're not even captain save a ho, you're a dipshit who has his shit sifted through so she can have a row, that's not helping anything, that's not an improvement, you fucked each other up by cheating on each other, you set the bar, she is now a product of that, and you feed it.
>>
You won't find any other advice in here except break the fuck up before it's too late, this behavior is not common and is not even supposed to fucking happen. She has too little gray matter to recognize her mistakes so explaining won't help shit. Let her break down, she does not deserve nor is she capable of anything else. Get yourself together and find somebody else, you're NOT a good match.
>>
>>18649581
>"""ironically""" recorded an 8/10 ass walking

that is creepy as fuck though

with that said, you should've cut her out of your life back when she cheated
>>
>>18649581
>she's fucking her coworker
You sir are a fool for taking her back so you don't get to complain about her insecurities.

I believe you are afraid to say anything stronger in your defense, afraid she's fuck another guy. It is you that should be keeping an eye on what she is doing and with whom. You gave her the power in the relationship when you took her back.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.