[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am deathly afraid of dying; to the point where if I think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1494329222521.jpg (15KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1494329222521.jpg
15KB, 319x331px
I am deathly afraid of dying; to the point where if I think about death, I WON'T be able to fall asleep. My anxiety will kick up and I'll lay in bed for hours just thinking of death.

I am so anxious of death that I want to die, just so I don't ever witness the death of my patents or loved ones.

I can't cope with death. I can't cope with other people dying.

Its ironic because, I want to be dead, so I never have to witness dying.

I don't know what to do. Its 5am right now and its all I can think about.
This is a typical night for me.

I'm so worried and anxious and scared all the time. I am worried my sleep deprivation will make me hallucinate demons and spirits.

I'll never sleep again if my brain goes so faulty I start believing in demons and hell and what not.

Fuck I need therapy but can't get any.

Someone help me please
>>
File: mushroom-photography-261__880.jpg (130KB, 880x933px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom-photography-261__880.jpg
130KB, 880x933px
>>18649250
Rest My Darling. Be Joyful And Spend Time With Those You Love.
>>
>>18649263
Funny you post a mushroom because I've been considering doing LSD or Shrooms, cause supposedly it can reset your neurone connections and help lessen depression and anxiety when used in a controlled space (supposedly e.t.c)

But I am scared of a bad trip. I am afraid to fuel the fire that's already burning bright .

I did read once, "we are here for a good time, not a long time". And it helped, a little. But my pain is hard to manage.
>>
Fear to death is one of the reasons religion exists

'Subject to birth, subject to aging,
subject to death,
run-of-the-mill people
are repelled by those who suffer
from that to which they are subject.
And if I were to be repelled
by beings subject to these things,
it would not be fitting for me,
living as they do.'
As I maintained this attitude —
knowing the Dhamma
without acquisitions —
I overcame all intoxication
with health, youth, & life
as one who sees
renunciation as rest.
For me, energy arose,
Unbinding was clearly seen.
There's now no way
I could partake of sensual pleasures.
Having followed the holy life,
I will not return.
AN 3.38
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/an/an03/an03.038.than.html
>>
>>18649250
good squid
>>
Meditate.
Just lay down, close your eyes, and breathe.
Don't think of anything, just take the world and your senses for what they are.

This is reality. Everything else is you. Death is merely context for life, there is no reason to fear it. To live in the shadow of death is to never live at all. With no life, there is no loss. Without sadness, there is no happiness. It is not bad, it is not evil, it is not conscious. It cares not for your beliefs, nor your life. To return to death is merely to return from whence you've came.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.