[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a memory from early childhood I had been repressing has recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

So a memory from early childhood I had been repressing has recently reappeared in my mind. I hadn't thought of it in nearly 13 years, but it has been on my mind for days.

When I was 4, on my neighbor's swingset, I was molested by said neighbor. He was only 6 himself, but it happened.

I told my mom and she and my dad chewed out my neighbor's mom for letting it happen on her watch, and they told me it was alright and to never let anyone touch me like that, but it feels bad these days for some reason. Like a shadow hanging over me.

Advice? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18648904
I would say that it's probably not a huge thing to be concerned with. Of course it's easier said than done but you should let these things go. Of course it also depends on how the molesting was performed : was it like some curiosity of kindda discovering your bodies ? Was it violent or a bit forced ? Etc...

If it's more or like the first proposition, try to not really care about it. You were both child and you shouldn't give to this too much importance. If it was really forced on you, then it's a bit harder to deal with. You should tell us what is your feeling about it, because I can't hzlp you much with general advices,we have to understand how you feel. Disgust ? Anger ?...
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.