[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 virgin >no friends >no social skills >never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>22 virgin
>no friends
>no social skills
>never had gf
>only go outside to buy groceries.
>live alone.
>still shower, shave, decent hygeine
>generally tidy/clean living spaces.
>poor health, very overweight.
>was depressed, not anymore
>like to think i'm not a bad guy.
>I don't have autism
>I have insane issues though
>needy, guilt trippy, overly-attached
>get mildly aggressive and very upset when abandoned, which I always am.
>scared of women and hate them.
>terrified of other humans generally now.

Advice? how do I fix this?

how do I fix my life?
>>
lose weight, get hobbies, do things you love, do some social things

that's pretty much it. the rest will fall into place but it will take time.
>>
>>18648783
Get you diet under control. Exercise. Get therapy. You atleast know your faults learn to ways to change them. Start going to social events and meet ups around your area.
>>
>very little energy
>i already take several vitamin supplements.
>I take no medication.
>playing video games feel like a job
>sleep is the best part of the day
>masturbating feels stupid and annoying.
>the thought of an instant painless death is attractive.
>becoming voluntarily homeless is attractive.
>>
>>18648783
What to do depends on what you consider to be the 'fixed' version of your life.
You can read thousands of to do lists of other posters here, but you will not follow through on any of them until you describe specifically what it is you want, and why do you want it.
>>
>>18648803
When your stagnate it's the equivalent of death. As liveing creatures its our very nature to move forward when we don't we wish for death.
>>
>>18648803
Are you me?
I don't know about the homeless part so much, but leaving the cycle is certainly tempting. Kind of wanted to do a return to nature thing, and just find a woods to go live out in for a while.
>>
>>18648803
If video games feels like a job to you I'd find another method to spend your time. go on a walk outside for half an hour everyday anon. It will help you clear your head, and even if you still have a shitty day or feel bad at least you went on a walk instead of hiding in your place.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.