[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 24 >tfw realize most social groups have always annoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>tfw 24
>tfw realize most social groups have always annoyed me
>find people with similar interests
>they get way too into it for me to want to be their friend
>tfw constatnly feel like holden caulfield when he calls people "phony"

wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>18648728
>I'm better then everyone
Change your standards and get ride of the "phony" thought. I'm the same way to some extent. When see shit I either cringe or call it tacky. I picked it up from my mom. But I've dialed it down.
>>
>>18648728
Nothing wrong if you can use that to your advantage, you know.
>>
>>18648741
its also that i tend to hate people who remind me too much of myself
>>18648772
I do have an easy ability to just get along with people when I want to, but fuck me I really don't want to as much anymore.
>>
>>18648780
Do you hate yourself? Does it make you feel like your not special when others relate to you? Finding people like yourself can be a great thing.
>>
>>18648801
I both love and hate myself. (Depression and OCD).
My OCD causes me to hold myself to impossibly high standards and makes me few others like that.
>>
>>18648780
If you're bored, create some drama in some social circles. Always getting my rocks off when doing that. It's fun and gives me a direction in an otherwise empty and emotionless existence.
>>
>>18648819
drama sucks dude
>>
File: 1501662207297.png (778KB, 450x781px) Image search: [Google]
1501662207297.png
778KB, 450x781px
>>18648728
You sound like me at that age want to join out telegram we talk about philosophy politics social dynamics etc. You seem like a good /fit/ better than sticking around here.
>>
>>18648966
Thanks for the invite, but honestly don't care much for philosophy and what not. Probably should care more.
Also much prefer discord to telegram.
>>
>>18648985
Well good luck anon it sucks but I think your best bet is to find online friends on here maybe start your own group. Maybe use the mbti threads that really helped me I have 2 intps and 1 intj and they get along fine.
>>
>>18649007
I do have online friends.
Just finished school, so I'm extremly far from all my friends as I look for work.
I wish you the best, thanks anon.
>>
>>18648938
More often than not, people show their true colors to each other when you leave some letters with info around.
I treat it as "problem solving".
>>
>>18648728
>>18648780
>>18648985
Are you me? That's uncomfortably accurate to how I've been these past few months. I stopped hanging out with most of my friends and broke up with my partner just due to how unpleasant I found their company to be. Anyone that shares my hobbies are way too bombastic about it and I just don't want to be around them because of it.

You might just be extremely introverted or something, that's how I am.

>>18648819
That gets old after like a year though, it only makes you feel even more empty after a certain period of time. Drama gets really repetitive after a while.
>>
>>18648728
23 years old dude here, i relate a lot to what you say OP.

So i mostly stay alone, never meeting people. I want to get to know people but at the same time i can't stand them.

It might be because social interactions remind me of my own flaws, and i'm afraid of being unlikable when not controlling myself.
>>
>>18651285
Fun thing is I'm rather extroverted. I prefer group situations. I like going out with friends and shit. Now I live with my parents again and do nothing all day as I look for a job
>>
>>18652054
Maybe see a therapist about it? I don't know really, I just prefer to be alone for the most part but I just link that with my introverted tendencies.
>>
>>18651285
Not trying to be edgy or anything, but I've been dead inside for some years now and creating drama is one of the things that keep me entertained.
Maybe it's because I have less and less time for myself as years pass, so I learnt to appreciate the small things.
>>
I have similar feelings except for

>tfw constatnly feel like holden caulfield when he calls people "phony"

I've given up on socializing for now, sieving through dozens of people to find someone i can truly get along with and not have a shallow friendship is not worth the trouble, maybe it'll be when loneliness starts getting rough.
It's been about 3 years now, i only have one person i talk to regularly but that's a pretty complex situation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.