[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What brand of toilet paper is best? Price is not a factor here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tp.jpg (69KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tp.jpg
69KB, 1000x1000px
What brand of toilet paper is best? Price is not a factor here.

All the ones I ever use seem to feel like sand paper.
>>
>>18648696
Use your hand. most gental wipe ever
>>
You probably have hemorrhoids then. Everything's going to feel rough until you sort out what's causing it. If it's chronic, usually I just use whatever face cloth happens to be nearby, and just rinse it off afterwards.
>>
A bidet, you uncouth swine.
>>
>>18648718
This is the only acceptable answer.
>>
>>18648718
miss me with that gay shit
>>
>>18648718
>Literally splashing water into your anus
>Then drying the shit filled anus water with a fucking towel
Fucking eurocucks and mohammeds
>>
>>18648802
What? It is basically an ass shower. You use the bidet, after which you have a clean ass which you dry with paper towels. If your shit is leaving both your as heels covered in a peanut butter like substance (which indeed the bidet will struggle with) I advise you to reconsider your diet you fat slob of a pig, your asscheeks shouldn't be covered with shit. A bidet gets the ass of a normal person 100% clean. Toilet paper is just smearing it around, you never get 100% of it and the smell stays hanging.

Non bidet people have to wear aftershave simply to mask the shit particles they are carrying around because they refuse to wash the dirtiest part of their body.

Let that sink in, the dirtiest area of your body, and you are refusing to wash it after it has gone through the dirtiest activity of the body, fucking disgusting. You are a pig.
>>
File: facedownassup.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
facedownassup.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>18648712
You're right. I have, in fact, been diagnosed with hemorrhoids. I have to use preparation H.

That said, I once had to take a shit at a hotel I was staying at and the toilet paper they had there felt like a thin smooth blanket instead of a coarse scrubbing pad. I was hoping to find that brand of toilet paper again.
>>
>>18648758
miss me with that shit
>>
>>18648802
>Smearing shit all over your bum with >paper
Fucking ameritard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.