[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl at this party, for the most part we were sit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
I met this girl at this party, for the most part we were sitting down drinking and chatting away.

She then gets up and i noticed she has this walking disability similiar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j7jB1FXqHo but to a lesser degree. She still needs some walking canes to move around but apart from that you couldn't really notice.

Me being the drunk fuck that i am i made out and fingered her. But now i'm becoming a little self concious about being seen with her this friday, i don't want to be labeled as THAT GUY who went out with a disabled chick, also i know i sound like an asshole here but i can't help feel this way.

Am i overthinking this? Should i just proceed with it and say fuck it? I kinda like her but i don't want anything serious at this point, just looking for a quick fuck.

TL;DR Is going out with a disabled chick gonna ruin my image even though she's a solid 7/10 with big tits
>>
>>18648563
>Is going out with a disabled chick gonna ruin my image even though she's a solid 7/10 with big tits
If you're the sort of guy to think it is, you don't have a good image to protect in the first place
>>
>>18648563
Ya your overthinking. Say fuck it and enjoy the ride. Who cares what other people think of you. Your still getting pussy.
>>
>>18648563
If anything it'll make you look better
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18648563
>image
How big bitch you are?
>>
>>18648574
This is fabulous
>>
File: 1503024141428.jpg (25KB, 633x651px) Image search: [Google]
1503024141428.jpg
25KB, 633x651px
>>18648566
>>18648570
>>18648571
>>18648574
Thanks guys, that's all i really wanted to hear. I know this is a delicate subject but i kinda needed some outside input on the matter.

I inmediately felt like an asshole but you guys are right fuck everyone.

Wish me luck then, i'll be thinking about all you when fucking
>>
>>18648587
That warms my heart anon
>>
>>18648563
>i don't want to be labeled as THAT GUY who went out with a disabled chick,

That's not a thing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.