[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never feel like doing anything but being alone and sad. I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (399KB, 2492x793px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
399KB, 2492x793px
I never feel like doing anything but being alone and sad.
I still live with my parents and got no friends and am unloved virgin. No job, only current studies at college. Balding started early at age 16 and my head looks like a potato.
I live far away from town and every job application seeks "experienced super social people". Got nothing to write on my resume except from my current education. This tiny town in northern europe got nothing for me.

I want to experience love but I never feel the urge to be social and I never connect with people. I got no hobbies and feel like doing nothing so it is just dumb to try, it will most likely only be another nut-kick in confidence.
And I will without doubt be someone people don't like, I don't drink, I got no job, no home, no happiness, no humor, don't find snapchat amusing at all and no friends. No reason at all for people to want me as a friend.
I don't blame them and it is all my fault.

Trying to think positive never helps as self-doubt is always there to contradict and kill the positive thinking.

My life is hopeless and I got no idea how to break my negative circle. I feel rock-bottom horrible but never suicide level. Even playing video games feel stale and sleeping is like the most entertaining stuff. Lifting at the gym for three years and counting gets me nowhere.

What am I supposed to do apart from killing myself? Manning up and "stopping with the fucking self-pity" is easier said than done and not an option.
>>
>>18648530
Life can always feel hopeless. But there's always hope no matter what situation. If you put the work in. You can have the life you want. Start off by believeing that and your half way there.
>>
>>18648535
I want to believe in hope but it is incredibly difficult to do so. I just hope that my life will change someday by a miracle but everyday is the same.
I don't feel the urge to do something and I don't even know what I can do. I am sometimes outside but nothing changes and I find no opportunities.
>>
I'll try to address every point:

No gf: hardest one. Physical appearance and voice very heavily influences sexual attraction. Women probably just don't find you attractive. If you started balding at 16 that's pretty bad for your looks.

Studies/job: You said you are studying in college. Keep studying and then get a job.

Living on a small town: I urge you to move out to a city and start living on your own.

Friends: try to talk with someone in college classes and ask for their hobbies. Making friends without hobbies is hard, atleast for me, and the connections built are usually very superficial. Not sure I can help you here. Oh by the way, you said you play video games, and yes that's a hobby so you can play games with people who do the same at uni/college, maybe?

And my main tip: fuck those who disregard your situation. Fuck those who say "man up" without knowing any of your circumstances. Fuck those who give you garbage advice such as "be confident bro". Fuck those who look at you condescendingly as if you were of lesser worth. Fuck those who say that you're a fag for complaining about life.

Every person is different and no one but you can decide which way you should take, sadly you have to figure this out by yourself.

I started receding at 16, I'm 19 now. I can somehow hide my receding hairline. I had listening problems in both my ears. My body is genetically crap, even when very lean. I have a disease in my trachea. Only thing I see in my future is travelling aboard to start working, get friends and have a good life with plenty of money. I have had suicidal urges but no attempts, and probably never will unless I am very certain I will die
>>
>>18648660
Start by changeing your thinking anon. Also ask your self what you want. you need a clear and defined goal to work towards. You gotta learn to be self motivating. Stop looking at what you perceive is around you and start thinking about what they can become. No matter what, if there's a will there's away. In grain these ideas in yourself and you will make it. What you constantly think about all day becomes your present and future actions. Want to change that course? change the pilot in your mind.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.