[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first GF >Everything is amazing for about half a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3574.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>first GF
>Everything is amazing for about half a year
>Suddenly Stroke
>becomes an emotional wreck and we split after about a year of trying to make shit work out

>Second girlfriend
>Everything is amazing for the first couple of months
>SUDDENLY MITOCHONDRIAL DISEASE
>becomes an emotional wreck, has to spend multiple stints at a mental hospital even and we split after a year or so of trying to make shit work out

>third (current) girlfriend
>everything is amazing for about 8 months
>SUDDENLY BREAST CANCER
>.....

I don't know if I can do this again. It sounds fucked since I can only imagine what she's going through but I don't know if I can hold on and keep pretending to get back the person I actually liked.

Should I try to tough it out for her or call it quits right now just to avoid the pain, emotional drain, and guilt I know that's going to come?
>>
>>18648412
Depends how much worth is she to you?
>>
>>18648412
Haha ...
it's always hard for people when gf/bf is sick ...
Cuz when sick ...people go OHhhhh shit I better get movin
>>
>>18648417
A lot.
This is why I'm thinking maybe I should just leave and and spare us both a strained and stressed relationship.

I just hate how this keeps happening. If I leave, I think this will be my last relationship. I can't keep cursing these women.
>>
>>18648412
>Breaking up with your 8month gf over breast cancer
Kys faggot
She needs you
>>
>>18648412
I'm sorry anon, you and your family are cursed for always and eternityyy
>>
>>18648412

Breast cancer is neither a stroke not mitochondrial disease, unless out of fear no emotional wreckage is involved through damage of nerve system.

You can be a good strong shoulder for her to lean on with the fears of hearing the diagnosis "cancer".
>>
>>18648444
>>18648467
Yeah I guess.
I just don't want the same thing happening for a third time and slowly losing her and what I loved about her day by day again.
>>
>>18648798
In my opinion, the matter is this simple: you CAN'T be the dude that breaks up with her because she got FUCKING BREAST CANCER.

I sympathize with your fears, and I think they're valid. It makes sense for you to be anxious and want to protect yourself based on those past experiences.

But if you dumped her, what would you say? How would it come out? What would she tell everybody? Hell, what would YOU tell everybody? You would become public enemy number one in whatever social circles you're involved in, my dude. Wait it out and take the L if you have to, but don't dump her for that reason. For her sake AND yours.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.