[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything at all you can say to a girl that would make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1455180867661.jpg (164KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1455180867661.jpg
164KB, 595x595px
Is there anything at all you can say to a girl that would make her interested in you?

I'm too scared to fuck things up, so I don't say anything at all to her.
>>
>>18648126
Not speaking to her makes it even worse. Stop overthinking it and just talk to her. If she doesn't like you oh well can't help it and you know she's not for you. Move on to someone else after that.
>>
>>18648135
I'm terrible TERRIBLE at holding a conversation. I will fuck up any small chance I have with her by opening my mouth.

At least this way there's some small chance she'll like me.
>>
>>18648398
Ya okay keep telling yourself that and get back to me when it doesn't go anywhere.
>>
>>18648126
Just try if the bitch is not interested look for another one and repeat
>>
>>18648398
You are holding a conversation right now
>>
>>18648126
Hi there, m'lady. Can I interest you in a fine dining experience and copacetic company?
>>
>>18648477
I have some to stitch my thoughts together when writing.

I'm simply too dim-witted to speak off the cuff without sounding like Mr. Stupid fucked Mrs. Retard and produced a child of galactic dumbness.
>>
>>18648510
Holy shit you lack of self esteem is in another galaxy. I'll give you some wisdom. You think she's not go to like you when she talks to you? wait till she finds out what you say to yourself. No one likes someone with low self esteem. Another way to look at it is. Why would she like you if you don't even like yourself?
>>
>>18648126
Let me put you at ease. This girl either likes you, or she doesn't. She's already made up her mind. If she doesn't like you, there's nothing you can do. If she does like you, asking her out won't fuck that up.
>>
>>18648520
>Why would she like you if you don't even like yourself?
Very true. She has absolutely no reason to want someone like me, she deserves someone who can actually make her happy and here I am wallowing in my own self pity.

I don't know the answer to that question, a small part of me hopes she will overlook my flaws but there a gnats chance in a supernova of that happening.

It's funny, people can recognise good art but will never be an artist. I recognise good talkers, but that will never be me. No one wants a bumbling fool.
>>
>>18648523
You can't just jump straight into asking her out, you need to get her to warm to you first. But I guarantee I will be chilling her instead.
>>
>>18648537
Dude my post when right over your fucking head. Work on yourself and the last thing you will be thinking about is being a bad speaker.
>>
>>18648540
Of course you can just jump straight into asking her out. Don't be silly.
>>
>>18648540
>you can't
Your makeing baseless assumptions. That have no ground in reality. You have no idea what this girl will say if you just ask her out. You don't "get them to warm up to you".They either like you or they don't it's very simple stop over complicating things.
>>
>>18648541
Ah OK, I see what you mean - it's difficult to change a habit of a lifetime, but I'll try - thanks
>>
>>18648549
But when you do break the habit life gets a lot easer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.