[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure what to do now. I've been friends with this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 0XEanXw.jpg (26KB, 794x567px) Image search: [Google]
0XEanXw.jpg
26KB, 794x567px
Not sure what to do now.

I've been friends with this guy for about a year but 2 or 3 months ago we started going out on dates and what not... im the shy type but whenever we hungout he seemed to like that so he asked me to hangout often and what not.

Things go well for a while and then last night i ask him if he wants to take a trip to california with me for vacation and he was silent for a while and told me "I really wish you wouldnt cling to me, its not fun" and i asked him what that even meant and he explained how the reason he liked me and went after me was because he likes it when women don't give him attention, it's like a challenge but once they give him the attention he wants, he loses interest and its something he can't control apparently so he ended up getting out of the car and i texted him a couple times this morning and nothing.

I dont have much dating experience but is this kind of behavior normal from a guy? are some guys just in it for "the challenge" ? he didnt sleep with me or anything, the most we did was kiss and he seems like he's completely done.

tl;dr guy i like only liked me because i didnt like him and now that i like him, he doesnt like me. what do?
>>
>>18648093
He is a homosex
>>
>>18648093
Ya no that's really fucking weird and childish. He looks at relationships like there a game to play. Instead of what they actually are. Please dump this idiot he's not ready to date.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.