[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I need advice. Last night I went out with a girl I met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Okay, I need advice.
Last night I went out with a girl I met on Tinder. It was an okay date. We had dinner together, then we had a few beers at a bar. We mostly talked and I wasn't brave enough to kiss her.
Today I asked her if he had fun yesterday and she said she enjoyed it, but didn't continue the conversation.
She hasn't texted me since then, so I'm thinking I screwed up.
Did I screw up? Am I getting anxious for nothing? Should I text her or should I wait for her to text me first?
I kinda feel I wasn't what she expected and I'm afraid she might be thinking I'm boring.
>>
Pic related because she kinda looks like Kirsten Dunst
>>
>>18648006

How old are you OP? Atleast 21 I guess? How old is she?

Basically, you could look at it as you fucked things up, or that she just has ridiculous expectations for a man, or a date (most westernized, feminized women do). Essentially, if shes not trying to initiate contact with you anymore, just cut sling (let her ass go).

Id say don't text her anymore.

Don't let yourself care about what women think of you, either they like you or they don't, plus the more you cultivate your "Zero fucks left to give" attitude, the more bitches will want you.
>>
>>18648018

I'm 23 and she's the same age.
>>
>>18648006
tinder is for fucking and you didn't even try to kiss her, why should she talk to you again since you won't give her want she wanted. the next guy will, drinks and straight to fuck.
>>
>>18648022

Well, I mean... I'm definitely interested in fucking her. The fact that I didn't kiss her the first time we met doesn't mean we couldn't fuck the second time we meet, right?

I mean, that's it? You don't do it the first time and you're screwed?
>>
>>18648006
Ask.her on new date dummy!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.