[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw physically and mentally you are 18 years old >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1695.jpg (117KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.jpg
117KB, 630x627px
>tfw physically and mentally you are 18 years old
>tfw socially and emotionally you are 14 years old
>never got the real teenage experience
Is this good, bad, or a little bit of both? Can I still experience the things I missed as a teenager? Do I still have youth on my side, even though my Dad keeps telling me to grow up? Do I have time in the next two years to live out my teenage life, while I wagecuck and wait to enlist in the military?
I just need some general life advice to be honest.
>>
why are you socially stunted anon
>>
>>18647991
Your generation is clinically retarded.
To heal just go back to your roots.
This is why nationalism will inevitably will come back worldwide. Nations can't survive without it as long as generations are raised to be autistic.
Just think of yourself through the eyes of society: could you do what your ancestors, or parents did? Work, have a family, build things, be meaningful? If yes, do that. If no, fix yourself.
>>
File: IMG_1674.jpg (10KB, 174x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1674.jpg
10KB, 174x219px
>>18648013
I wasted my years of early youth holed up in my house, afraid of interacting with other kids / teens. At around age 17, I conquered my social anxiety and stopped wasting my life on vidya and other pointless shit.
Doesn't change the fact that I'm leagues behind others my own age. I want to do all the stuff I never got the chance to do, but I'm afraid I might look silly doing it.
I always wanted to learn and do board sports. By that I mean surfing, snowboarding, and skateboarding / longboarding. I've been saving up and putting aside money from wagecucking to get the gear and equipment so I can practice at it. Also guitar. I always wanted to learn guitar.
In about two years, I'm planning on enlisting with the US Army because even though I could get into college if I wanted, I don't want to drop 80k on a degree that could get me nowhere. I want to be a journalist / writer, so I'm planning on entering the military as MOS 46Q which is essentially a military journalist. I might do the GI Bill, but I've heard that the experience you gain from working in the military is good enough on its own to net you a job when you leave. Especially a job as a journalist, where degrees have started to drop off in employment value.
I want to know if I still have time to be youthful, still have time to learn all the things, skills, abilities, and talents I never got to learn.
>>
>>18648032
what does nationalism have to do with social retards, I think this generation is so awful because they are coddled and because of new technology making it easy to stay isolated without becoming bored
>>
>>18648043
Because it leads to cultural decline and general autism. Weaklings can't lead a nation, so, since generally people love their nations, they have to embrace national-conservatism and become better people. It's the way to become a functional citizen, an adult.
>>
File: IMG_1521.png (386KB, 710x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.png
386KB, 710x883px
>>18648032
I mean, I can work (since I do that now) and I do have the desire to have a family (or at least kids) later in life. I want to be a good parent, an even better parent than my parents.
I'm not so good at building things, unless I'm given instruction. I've never been too good with my hands, but I can change the oil in my car and change the tires too. I can wrap my head around basic kinds of repair shit.
Be meaningful. I mean, I'd like to think that I have some meaning to my life.
>>
>>18647991
Try being 18 and being emotionally and mentally a 40 year old adult. The teenage years and 20s were very, very hard for me. Hard in the sense that I never fit in until I hit the 30s and people calmed down.
>>
>>18648052
So you can learn, then I think you're gonna make it. Skills lead to success, success leads to a better social status and makes you more generally more favorable. I recommend you don't choose any other path anon, and embrace the traditional values. Also, being fit won't hurt. A healthy body, healthy mind, and being able to look after yourself, will make you more favorable to women than 80% of your peers. Lucky for you you're at the right age to start slowly building a future. Don't be afraid to fail, it is part of growing up. And this also goes for socializing with women.
>>
>>18647991
>never got the real teenage experience

neither did I but then I enlisted into the Marine Corps and I got all the partying, fucking, fighting and life changing experiences I need. Seriously, now all I want to do is find a woman (doesn't even have to be hot, just a loving one whose not fat) who will marry me and raise a family with. All this before I'm even 24.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqdM92rsUQ
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.