[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help. Gf shared her Daddy/AgePlay kink with me. Trying to embrace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: police-stakeout.jpg (39KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
police-stakeout.jpg
39KB, 500x332px
Help.

Gf shared her Daddy/AgePlay kink with me.
Trying to embrace it, but it's all pointing to sexual abuse in her past. I'm worried I'm doing more psychological damage to her this way.

It's her biggest kink and gets her nice and wet.
>>
>>18647689
>dating someone this degenerate
Dump her and find a girl who weren't diddled as a kid.
>>
>>18647696
>im a degenerate too
I don't know if she was. I don't want to ask too soon. But I will eventually.
>>
File: 12.jpg (24KB, 350x222px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
24KB, 350x222px
So does she want you to act like her dad or does she just like calling you daddy? Because every girl I've been with liked doing that and the fact that I was older than her
>>
>>18647736
Wants me to act like her dad. Give her rules to follow, punish her for misbehaving, etc. I can get into it since its just role play.
>>
>>18647689
Approach the topic, but keep in mind that if you do it wrong she will throw her defences back up.
If it's all ok and she wasn't abused crack on if you want to and try to mix it with whatever works for you.
>>
>>18647765
>Wants me to act like her dad. Give her rules to follow, punish her for misbehaving, etc.
Sounds more like she is a submissive rather than being into age play.
>>
>>18647798
She does like being a sub too. She sees herself as a 9yr when around Daddy. Likes stuffed animals, little dresses, pacifier, etc.
>>
>>18647689
Fuck that concern. It surprises me that you are generally concerned about her feelings that you would interrupt sex to talk about her emotional well-being. It just doesn't make any sense especially if she has been abused in the past. You aint her doctor and you are there to give her cock.

PS: Dump the slut, hey no use in dating them anyway.
>>
If you don't indulge her fetishes she'll find someone who will. These types of women are fucked in the head worse than regular women. You're not in a loving relationship, you're in her fantasy.
>>
>>18647823
Send her my way.
A lot better than having to get off from swimsuit catalogs for tweens :/
>>
Doubt you're causing damage. It could be a coping mechanism for her. Anyways give extreme rules like making her ask you permission to pee
>>
>>18649302
OP.
More extreme rules like this. I'm so vanilla to this shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.