[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if someone takes 24-48 hours to respond to a text, are they not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: students-texting.jpg (2MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
students-texting.jpg
2MB, 1698x1131px
if someone takes 24-48 hours to respond to a text, are they not interested in texting you?

or am I not texting properly? my texts aren't that interesting, but I don't know how to make them interesting

>tfw friendless almost all my life
>first non-family member to text me takes a long time to reply
what do?
>>
it means they read your text, got bored, found a chad and fucked for 24-48 hours straight, then decided to text you back
>>
>>18647663
It honestly just depends, texting can be very long or short and immediate or dead in the water, if anything you might just end up waiting or not it's hard go tell
>>
>>18647814
well the person in question has been in a relationship for a decade, so don't think that happened

>>18647822
should I be trying to end each response with something they can respond with easily?

usually I just answer their question
>>
>>18647663
Im a really lazy texter. Even with the people I love I reply late or not at all. I just forget, or tell myself I will do it later, I never reply straight away because that makes people start texting more and again I hate texting.

I dont mind personal contact at all with them, and my texting habits are not the norm

not everyone is like this, but i know im not the only one
tl;dr, it doesnt have to mean anything
>>
>>18647937
Answering on point is ok, you ask too many questions and for some thats werid. Sometimes my conversations don't even use words just stupid ass pictures. If you want to continue it, maybe bring up a subject the textee would love to talk about or input on. Honestly you kinda have to feel the conversation, I got into a whole deal with one friend for example about tipping, he strongly agrees and I somewhat disagree. It continued on for roughly and hour or so and earlier we were just send pics and having fun. Subjects can change so quickly you just gotta bounce with them. If your textee leaves or seems not to respond they maybe did have something to do or forgot or got disinterested. In either case you can always spark it again and try at it one more time. Infinite times to retry, just whatever you do don't instant respond, give some time in between a minute or two doenst hurt, giving them a paragraph will sometimes lead to boredom, short answers are sometimes never the case they might want to add on, time is key etc etc
>>
>>18647941
thanks

>>18647964
thanks for the advice
>we were just send pics and having fun
like pictures from the internet? or pictures of yourself with text on it (like snapchat)?
>>
I take weeks to respond to a text sometimes, but I like isolating myself from others.
>>
>>18647663
It depends
I was texting a girl, then moved, and went a week without texting her. When I moved in I texted her back and apologized and explained that I was moving that week (across country) Oddly enough, I moved to the state she is in, not for her but to get closer to family, and now we are dating.
>>
>>18648016
Yeah pictures from the internet essentially memes and such. Snapchat can be used as a text app but it's worthless really unless you're doing nudes haha imo at least
>>
>>18648053
well my situation has nothing to do with extenuating circumstances like being too busy because an important event came up

>>18648072
interesting, i think i'll save some reaction gifs for future use when texting, if i get friends
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.