[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, recently I had this huge crush on this girl and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kill me wasure.png (11KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
kill me wasure.png
11KB, 208x208px
Hey /adv/, recently I had this huge crush on this girl and I want to be with her but I know for a fact we can't be together. I told my dad, and he was just disappointed in me.

How do I cope with not having the one I love, /adv/?
>>
>the one I love
No she's not the one you love. It's just a huge crush. Move on
>>
>>18647425
Why can't you be with her anon?
>>
>>18647442
She IS the one I love. I've masturbated to her literally hundreds of times, and I can't even get hard to anyone because of her. I want it to stop.
>>
File: AnotherCuteLink.jpg (80KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
AnotherCuteLink.jpg
80KB, 600x686px
>>18647444
Because she's an anime character. Pic related, its one of my favorite images of her
>>
>>18647445
That's not love. That's full on lust
>>
>>18647453
Lust is love
>>
>>18647452
Well, maybe you need to try seeing other girls anon. You can chase the idea of being with someone you can't touch, or you can see what other possibilities exist in the real world. If you actually love this girl, you still need to have enough respect for yourself to see how one-sided the relationship really is. You adore her and want only her, but she can't give you that in return. See what I mean? It's too much strain for anyone, including you, to put yourself through a relationship that goes one way.
>>
>>18647445
>>18647442
>I've masturbated to her literally hundreds of times
Ah true love. Romance is not dead, lads
>>
>>18647458
No it fucking isn't
>>
You're not gonna like this answer but there isn't really just one girl for you. What you need to do is figure out what type of relationship you want, as well as deal-breakers in a person, and go from there. If there are characteristics about this girl that you like, then work those into your list, but the point is for your list to be as objective as possible. This girl isn't your only avenue to love.
>>
File: lust or love.png (3KB, 311x23px) Image search: [Google]
lust or love.png
3KB, 311x23px
>>18647594
Guess where this definition is applied. Lust, or Love?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.