[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed about who I chose to marry I have daily suicidal thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 1502599207039.gif (826KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1502599207039.gif
826KB, 696x478px
Depressed about who I chose to marry

I have daily suicidal thoughts over the woman I chose to marry. These are some of the reasons:

She's covered in degenerate, ugly tattoos
Has ear plugs which I find disgusting
She used to be a lesbian
She used to be a hard core drug addict
She has sucked one black dick but said she stopped because it was too disgusting, and says they definitely never had sex
(I cuck myself into thinking about this a lot and it literally makes me want to fucking die)
She used to date a drug dealer
She dated a guy she said was very "alpha" and literally beat the shit out of her and "raped" her
She's a different race
She's not really my type at all, and I wish she had larger breasts
She told me she thought she'd had bigger dicks, then said she realized she was mistaken and mine is the biggest. Which sounds like bullshit but she's a very honest person, too fucking honest and I constantly doubt this.

It's been years and I think about this type of shit daily and it makes me want to just get in my car and drive into a fucking wall or something. Or dive under a bus.

All that said however, she is one of the best women I've ever known or dated. She takes care of me like a woman should, and is submissive and kind. She cooks cleans does my laundry and everything else a good wife should without being asked. So in every regard but the things up top, she's perfect. It's just those imperfections bother the fuck out of me. We're married now and I am happy to be, I just think maybe I fucked up. How do I get past this shit? I'm not going to get a divorce, but I don't want to be depressed and suicidal over this. I've tried medication and it did really help me, but it isn't worth it due to the side effects for me. Someone please fucking help me.
>>
File: 1503262925621.jpg (46KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1503262925621.jpg
46KB, 500x648px
Hey Dude,

Been in a similar situation and found that there is only ONE way out of it, although it's a real tough one:

Sit down and talk with her about EVERYTHING that bothers you OPENLY and FEARLESSLY to exhaustion.

Until you can do this, you'll be a victim of your own consciousness, I'm afraid.

Be strong and straight, my friend, you're facing one hell of a ride.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.