[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women even enjoy sex that much or do they mostly see it as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1503127794765.jpg (909KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503127794765.jpg
909KB, 1000x1000px
Do women even enjoy sex that much or do they mostly see it as a tool (keeping a relationship, resources, etc.)?

Of course there's exceptions to the rule and there are thots who ride Chad's dick 24/7
>>
>>18647261
thanks for the cute foxy :3

and yeah women enjoy sex for the most part
>>
>>18647261
Sigh , youre lost op
>>
>>18647261
My pure Christian girlfriend who's only had one sexual partner (blowjobs and mutual masturbation) before me absolutely loves sex. She is awkward about sexual teasing, almost cute how bad she is at it, never sends nudes or even revealing pictures. She absolutely loves sex though, any position, light bondage, cock rings, maid/nurse/rape roleplays, the works. When drunk, she gets way more flirty and forward, roadhead, grabbing my crotch in public, whispering dirty stuff in my ear.

However, a previous girl I hooked up who has had sex since she was 15 (18 when I met her) , with a multitude of guys because she felt she owed it to them because they bought her alcohol, drove her to school, etc hated sex. She teased and flirted hard with me, but when the time came she smoked weed and got blackout drunk to the point she was barely conscious. I only had a semi because I felt guilty going through with it in her condition, and after every 3 pumps she forced me out because it hurt too much. Worst sex of my life.

The moral of the story is that some do, some don't, can't judge a book by it's cover, people change.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.