[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say I send a message to my girlfriend A minute later when she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (5KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 213x236px
Say I send a message to my girlfriend
A minute later when she seens that message and before she replies I feel a burst of worry in my chest

I think you know what I'm talking about
How do I stop feeling this?
There are no problems between us
>>
I don't know what you're talking about

What exactly are you worried about?
>>
After being in the most stable, loving, and secure relationship of my life (albeit it's only been ten months), I still get this feeling from time to time. Especially over the past few months we've been in separate cities.

Since it's been hard for be to build up trust, I'm guessing it's me still insecure in the relationship, and still feeling like I have to impress/win her over and hoping she finds every little word to be interesting.

My GF has been nothing but supportive, and I plan on communicating my thoughts when she comes back next week. Tell her that I feel I should be more comfortable in the relationship, and should trust that she loves who I am.

I don't know how much of this applies to your situation, but I get the similar texting panic, and whenever I've got an issue with something I'm doing/feeling or something she's doing, the best thing for me to do is lay in bed cuddling with her, ramble on about my thoughts (because I am not succinct) until she gets an impression of where I'm coming from, then we talk it out.
>>
>>18647292
>>18647259
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.