[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social media keeps telling me things about my crush, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1499747994168.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499747994168.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
Social media keeps telling me things about my crush, it's telling me to organize an event for her birthday, it keeps telling me the places she's been, it lists her at the beginning of any list that she is a part of. How did this happen? I've only even looked at her profile a couple of times but I talk to my friends about her over FB chat. How do I get it to stop? Do you think that it shows a disproportionate amount of my information to her?
>>
>>18646949
Unfollow her. That will keep that from happening without unfriending her.
>>
>>18647000
Didn't even think about that, thanks!
>>
>>18646949
find a new crush via tinder

that's social media
>>
>crush
Why? Ask her out.
>>
>>18647011
I tried inviting her out a few times but she had plans. She slowly started responding to my messages less enthusiastically and then stopped responding altogether. I feel like an idiot for not taking a hint earlier but I liked her a lot. Maybe things will be different in the future but I kind of doubt it, plus she kind of hurt me by rejecting me so implicitly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.