[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /adv/, im kinda lost right now, bc of this (im not sure if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hi, /adv/, im kinda lost right now, bc of this
(im not sure if i can post this here, so forgive me if i shouldnt, im new in this board) :

>me in 2012 - 2013
>met a girl in school, older than me by 2 years
>we dated for some time
>cheats on me with her ex, she was just using me to bring him back, but still tells me she loves me
>says ''i loved you, but i couldnt give you what you wanted''
>im really hurt by what she did
>i became a hikki for 5 years
>lost all my best friends, except for 2
>never talked with other people in that time
>decide to end it for good last year
>change myself as a person
>still afraid of everything, of getting hurt, but decide to do it anyway
>2017
>know friend for 8 years
>same age
>last year he had a gf younger than us
>he loved her, but NTR'd her with the love of his life
>they break up
>added her when they used to date, i always do that with his ex because i like to annoy him
>like her photos on facebook from time to time
>she also likes mine
>time has passed
>tell my friend is weird to like her ex posts and pics
>tells me i should become friends with her
>she barely has friends, only dated twice, family isnt the best around and dont have money, she worked to pay her own school
>''i guess ill talk to her''
>about to message her on FB when she messages me instead, by error
>we chat that day
>and we continued chtting for some time
>we meet IRL
>tells me she cant give me anything at that moment
>tell her i dont mind, as long as im with her
>funny enough, we became a pair two days later
>everything was going fine, some downs here and there

im not sure if i should continue...
>>
Well, why shouldn't you?
Are there any imminent occurences in your life, that make this impossible? Something, that you can't (or won't) at very least try to work around or solve?
>>
>shes still hurt from her last relation
>and having to support her family, a shitty one pretty much by herself doesnt help in any way
>she remembers everything and cries
>always do everything to cheer her up
>she brings up the ''i cant give you what you want, but i want to'' phrase from time to time
>and i understand it, i dont want to be a weight for her
>one day we have sex without condom
>didnt came inside her but the risk is still there
>then things got worst
>some weeks ago she got raped by her brother in law
>didnt told anyone about it, until i made her say it recently
>hasnt had her period, althought she was irregular on it, shes scared
>we to to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test
>didnt used her, we spent the day together; we had sex too
>takes my phone and sees a photo of me and his ex, who, like i said, is a very good friend of mine
>her facial expression changes
>shes more serious than usual
>i know whats up
>she goes to work
>at night, yesterday, tells me shes going to leave me forever if shes pregnant bc of me
>or if its not mine, shes will commit suicide
>dont know what to do
>explains me shes already a lost case and i should go on with my life
>tell her i dont want to lose her, i cant live without her
>she thinks shes only causing me to suffer
>that shes not making me happy
>that i should be with someone else
>she really loves me but, theres something that makes her thing like that
>tell her that is not the case
>goes offline
>doesnt respond my calls
>or any way of messages

Im feeling really sad right now, i have no idea what to do. Im legit lost.
>>
Ditch that bitch she has issues. you can't "save" her. Stop hanging out with these kinds of people in general.
>>
>>18646944
also wear a rubber you complete fucking dolt.
>>
>>18646929
Are you mexican or something?
You are super codependent and she knows you are.
You are using her for your own emotional and physical purposes.
You really need to grow up as a person before you get into your next relationship.
>>
>>18647029
I thought i was ready. 5 years alone finding out who am i and yet.. Im always crashing in the same car.
>>
>>18647079
Being alone isnt the same thing as growing.
You should actively try to care about other people selflessly instead of caring about other people for the sake of being in a relationship and getting sex. Work on bettering yourself as a person so that you can be proud of yourself.
>>
>>18647119
I never asked her to have sex. Yeah i thought of doing it with her, it was my first time after all. I wanted to do it with some i love.

Falling in love wit her wasnt planned either
>>
>>18647126
Im not passing judgement on you. Im just calling it as I see it. You care about this person because she represented a relationship and possible sex. Thats why you say you werent trying to fall in love with her. You merely saw her as an opportunity and took it. You dont care about her as a person just what she represents to you.
>>
Should i just...pack all my stuff and leave?

Destroy every possible way of contacting me and just start again?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.