[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the morning I feel strong and self-assured. At night, I become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sunrise_2560x1600.jpg (521KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise_2560x1600.jpg
521KB, 2560x1600px
In the morning I feel strong and self-assured. At night, I become depressed and hopeless. This is pretty much every day. Why am I like this? What do?
>>
>>18646872

What do you do during the day?
>>
>>18646872
Alternate answers:

1. Some people are morning people and some are night people. It's something you live with

2. Some minor or major medical thing - a vitamin deficiency or something - might mean that you run out of steam in the course of a day, and fixing your chemistry could change it.

3. Maybe you just have a lousy, depressing day. Do you feel that way after happy days?
>>
>>18646872
1. Cut your hair
2. Take a shower
3. Be confident

These issues will solve themselves if you do this.
>>
Heh it's the opposite for me. In the morning there are lots of things that I can focus on to distract me from my low self esteem and negative outlook on life and hold me over until nighttime where I become much more optimistic and creative. Your situation sounds tougher. Maybe you should sleep earlier and so you can have more morning time to be happy and productive?
>>
>>18646987
Are you posting this on every thread you shithead? I'm pretty sure most people do these things already
>>
>>18646872
Ah, i have it the other way around. In the morning I feel depressed and hopeless. At night I feel myself the top of the world, full of great ideas and statisfcation by the day.

Stop wondering why you are 'something' though. It's just brains, conditioning and enviorment, things you can partly work on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.