[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been with a guy for 2 years and a half, it's been great.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Been with a guy for 2 years and a half, it's been great. Finally felt like it was time for me to open up more, and consequently, love him more. I ask him if this is okay, and if he would be ready (I guess for something more serious, and more devotion and love on my part, as I have very bad anxiety and trust issues.)

He answers with an "I don't know," and it leaves me conflicted, putting things into a wider perspective. I'm retracting out of fear that his uncertainty is because of me, or if I did anything along the way that somehow makes him doubtful -- that he would make a mistake.
He already hinted at a long term relationship and possibly even marriage, so I don't know why he can't answer what I asked of him.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>18646838
You weren't clear, so how the fuck was he supposed to know?
Ok, he could have gone ahead anyway, giving you a false certainity... but that's not the kind of guy you're dating.
>>
>>18646838
Essentially this >>18646880. What you're saying, even here in the this thread I'm not quite sure what you mean by being more affectionate. Typically in a relationship you're going to become more open as time goes on, that's a natural shift. Was this a question even worth proposing to him? You need to be more clear on what exactly you're asking of you're expecting a clear response
>>
>>18646838
Am I the only one confused about spending two and half years in a relationship with someone and only just now opening up to them?

Just not something I could ever put up with nor understand why anyone would. Would be like two and a half years with a relative stranger.
>>
>>18646838
Sometimes the kind of deepening and opening up you're looking for has to come gradually and by itself. Announcing in advance that you want to lay some new heavy emotional bag on him can be scary.

His "I don't know" may have been simple honesty - not knowing what you were planning to unleash on him, he didn't know if he could take it.

Reassure him that you didn't mean anything cataclysmic, and then open the new emotional doors gradually over time.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.