[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanted to ask this first on /b/... but seemed a bad idea afterwards.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Q701560-2.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Q701560-2.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
I wanted to ask this first on /b/... but seemed a bad idea afterwards. Has anyone ever inhaled air duster?Like, is it worse than cigarettes in the longterm? Like more harmfull.

Only did It once and love the buzz. How dangerous is this shit?

pic related.
>>
>>18646618
It will fry your brain in the long term. Have you ever seen a fucking long term huffer? It's pathetic. If you're going to fuck yourself up, at least do real drugs.
>>
>>18646618
>Like, is it worse than cigarettes in the longterm?

Yes, a lot worse than cigarettes.

Even short term the effect it can have on your brain is very serious.
>>
>>18646621
so you are saying I should do meth instead? Not looking for long termshit anyway. More interested in the short time usage.
>>
>>18646618
Just stick with petrol and other organic solvents. As long as you keep it away from open flames those will be alright
>>
>>18646625
No, you shouldn't do either. But if you are insistent on fucking yourself up, then at least do something substantial. Huffing shit it literally the worst fucking high you can get. You're burning your brain out for a shit, minute long high.
>>
>>18646630
Petrol, you are trolling right.
>>
>>18646638
Don't want to fuck myself up, that's why I asked. I better come clean and just looking for a buzz. I overcame alcoholism and I'll be damned If I touch a bottle again. But drugs is also a fucking nono. I guess theres no inbetween then.
>>
>>18646639
It's the pastime of an ancient people.

http://abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/aviation-fuel-sniffing-on-elcho-island-a-public-emergency/8521020?pfmredir=sm
>>
>>18646639
Bruh it is quite mellow and nice in my opinion. It smells nice, too. It also took my headache away
>>
>>18646618
real talk.
it can be either relatively safe or hugely damaging

there are three separate issues
A. the chemicals/gasses in the duster
B. the oxygen deprivation
C. the long term effects

Many inhalants (solvents, spray paints,glues, dusters) contain very serious chemicals and can cause brain damage immediately.
drug users (mainly kids) often abuse butane, isobutane and pentane (stove gasses) and others
DO NOT USE THESE IN ANY WAY, the damage is permanent
A much better option are cream whipping canisters (the little silver ones) which should only contain NITROUS OXIDE

The next issue is the oxygen deprivation, caused by ALL inhalants; even the relatively safe ones.
the damage oxygen deprivation does to you is exponential, and with much greater effect than simply holding your breath (which can sometimes cause the same effects in deep sea divers, often resulting in death)
THE DAMAGE DONE IS EXPONENTIAL, a few seconds of a safe inhalant (like whippits) won't hurt you too much; but if you keep it in your lungs it QUICKLY STARTS POISONING YOUR BRAIN. if you are going to abuse inhalants take quick hits of a few seconds, then breath normally for at least a few minutes, HOLDING ANYTHING IN YOUR LUNGS IS SERIOUSLY DAMAGING.

But by far the greatest cause of death is USING AN INHALANT IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE.
NEVER DO THIS, BE IT A CAR, A GAS MASK, ANYTHING OVER YOUR HEAD, ANYWHERE WITHOUT NATURAL AIRFLOW.
many people die each year releasing gas in a car or similar space.

the next issue is the long term effects.
Though use of a "safe" inhalant for a brief period isn't THAT bad for you; many people will sit and inhale a whole can of something, spending hours under the effect.
This is like smoking ten packs of cigarettes in one sitting, the sheer volume of drug you are in-taking is far far too much

most people just can't understand all of these things in practice, so my advice is FIND A NORMAL DRUG like cannabis, alcohol where you are more able to manage the risks
>>
>>18646674
also you can pass out and hit your head, or vomit, or do both at the same time
you can also burn yourself because compressed gas is very cold and can cause frostbite in your lips and throat

so don't use them by yourself, and not when standing up, and never from the canister (use a balloon instead)
>>
>>18646674
thank you for that extensive answer.
I only did 1 air duster and found that the greatest effect was when i kept it in my lungs for a few secs. I guess that's a nono then...
>>
>>18646682
a few seconds isn't so bad

but the air duster is, because if you read it it's probably HFC or "hydroflurocarbon" or "R-134a" or similar.
stop using them immediately AIR DUSTER IS NOT AIR

The only high you are getting is from oxygen depletion caused by breathing in a non-oxygen gas and there are much safer gasses for this (see: whippits)

so you won't fuck yourself up too badly if you do that, unless you are inhaling half a canister or doing it weekly (which often people end up doing)

so my advice is to pick a better drug, but if you are going to use inhalants and "huff" at least use a safe inhalant NOT AIR DUSTER

you might want to see what other people say too, I did my research but a lot of people are totally wrong about these kind of things and I might be one of them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.