[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>good at talking to people, girls especially somehow >but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490116361662.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490116361662.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>good at talking to people, girls especially somehow
>but nothing ever leads to anything more than that

What are you even supposed to do (seriously)?

One of the more recent times it literally went like
>talk to grill, both of us being flirty etc
>she says it's time for her next class, has to go
>i say "oh ok, cya" and walk away immediately

It ALWAYS goes like this, since I don't even have a clue what the fuck is next. I just autistically walk away like a fucking awkward retard

Autism. Someone walk me through this part like I am 5 years old and have AUTISM.

Since i am this retarded and posting this you probably (and rightfully so) don't believe that I am good at talking to people/girls. I actually am though. It is ONLY this part that I am fucking retarded and have autism.

Like I am not refraining from doing the right thing because I'm a pussy, I am unable to do it cuz I have no idea of what is appropriate

Again not talking about just girls, but in regards to other guys/potential friends too.

It's like I get along well with everyone but then idk, nothing more happens.
>>
>>18646580
I WAS shy in the past but I'm over that gayness. But now I'm left with 0 experience/idra what the fuck to do, because of how I used to be
>>
if you are interested in seeing her again, ask her, if you can see her again and if you can have her number

no seeing her again = no progress for you

also if you have no problems talking to her, you will then have to show her, that you are also sexually interested in her, probably not in the first or second date but afterwards you will have to show her.
>>
>>18646605
I don't have problems talking to anyone though is why I am scratching my head at this shit.

I guess I am so ingrained in my loner habits, I can't imagine how I would even do that. Like how would that even make sense if it's a random girl that sat next to you in class and flirts back and forth with you + talks to you afterwards
>>
Talk me about your expectations.
>>
>>18646640
uhh literally anything other than walking away like a retard with autism pretty much.

example of non-girl. in this one lab you spent probably 95% of the time "waiting" for shit to cool, boil, etc. and my two partners and i would just fuck around telling stories and jokes, laughing our asses off to the point of tears sometimes (in a stupid ass lab...).

they were fun guys and i know they would be cool to "hangout with", but I DONT KNOW how to make it happen.

I guess I am also kind of afraid of appearing desperate?

It's been happening so long that now I am self-aware enough to realize I'm getting weird looks/vibes from people for this.
>>
>>18646667
>enough to realize I'm getting weird looks/vibes from people for this.
as in, for being the retard who's ass is basically on fire to awkwardly walk away as soon as possible
>>
>>18646667

You seem italian to me.

You are not the autist of course, they are. I think you come actually as a too much confident guy, and this can be a limit (even if there are billions of people who would like to be so much confident) but more probably you and them have different premises.

I'll spoonfeed you: you have to ask if you can meet to have a beer or hang out somewhere. You see, it's not easy because maybe they see you as a coworker. And no matter how much fun they have with you, they won't let you to patronize them, neither in a good or a bad way. And this is fine, useful and correct behaviour to protect your personal boundaries.

You see, even if I'm like you, I learned to ground my extroversion and I also discovered that I'm much more of an introverted person. Do it, and you will come more of a trustworthy, reliable person. People will easily want to share their life with you if you will be able to balance your personality towards a more structured and well educated one, maybe following more the etiquette than your guts. Godspeed, if you want to ask more, feel free to do it.
>>
While you talk, I do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.