[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ my best friend was strongly addicted to heroin until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: h.jpg (1MB, 5100x3393px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
1MB, 5100x3393px
Hello /adv/ my best friend was strongly addicted to heroin until 6 months ago. She saw a doctor who helped her out with that and she's clean for 6 months atm. But yesterday she told me she ordered heroin, to take it occasionally because she is missing the feeling...
I don't want her to take any gram of this anymore. Any advice for convincing her?
>>
Make her understand that if she gets back into this she'll have to get through the exact same shit eventually. There's no middle ground with heroin
>>
>>18646410
This is true. However, good fucking luck convincing an addict not to use.

I hate to break it to you anon, but the more you try to stop her from using, the more she'll want to continue. An addict has to want to get clean for themself to ever make a real go at it. It will be hard, but you've gotta just let her keep making the same mistakes until she realizes it's no good for her.
>>
Rat to the cops. Prison is a good way to get sober.
>>
>>18646337
sounds like a cry for help on her part
ask to go over when he wants to shoot up and just flush her heroin, then fuck her.

it's probably what she wants

there is little point telling her not to do it, she would cave in from boredom if nothing else.

and while what >>18646445 said is right, that your friend will have to find their own strength to stay clean you can help them work up to it
>>
>>18646337
Let her know that she's full of shit, no one takes heroin occasionally, and she should know because she's an addict.

Then stop being her friend, because there's no point wasting your life and energy on addicts.
>>
>>18646620
>it's probably what she wants

Knowing heroin addicts, that definitely not what she wants. She wants heroin.
>>
>>18646337
>>18646662
but after six months clean (if this is true), I figure it's likely to be a mix

she probably bought the heroin impulsively, but wants to back out of using it; knowing she will shoot it up as soon as it arrives

so OP just has to be there and flush it down the toilet
>>
OP here. Thanks for the answers

>>18646410
Seems a good option. I just hope she will understand that

>>18646445 >>18646620
Thanks anon. Well I guess I'm too freaked tout to just stop talking to her after that :/

>>18646447
Your friends must be proud

>>18646627
Letting her down is not an option in this anon

>>18646685
I had to move for several monthes. Unfortunately I'll not be close to her for at least 2 weeks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.