[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me: "Im not happy" Them: "Then do something that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 580b585b2edbce24c47b2a47.png (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
580b585b2edbce24c47b2a47.png
41KB, 400x400px
Me: "Im not happy"
Them: "Then do something that will make you happy."
Me: "Okay then. I will then-"
Them: "Whoa. Hold the fuck on there!"

Me: "Im not happy, but Im afraid pursuing that happiness will make others sad"
Them: "Just do it! I always did what made me happy. Fuck how other people feel."
Me: "Okay then. I will then-"
Them: "Dont do that. It's an inconvenience to me and will make me sad."
>>
>>18646307
There is a difference between being a selfish jackass and doing nothing for yourself. Everything is a balance.

Kinda like food. If you shove bon-bons in your facehole all day and never move your legs you will become a gross blob, while if you don't eat you will become a scab ridden skeleton. Life is a balance.
>>
Do whatever makes you happy.

But your examples need a bit more context. Cause if the thing that you want to do that might make them unhappy happens to be, say, shooting up a school or molesting a child, then you know... Don't do that.
>>
>>18646313
>>18646323
Obviously everything is done in moderation. However I dont understand why these people offer advice, but then change their minds at the slightest indication that their would be an inconvenience to them. Or if my plan is a bit more drastic - they suddenly want to have a meeting that never comes and everything just quietly goes back to the way it was.
>>
>>18646363
Because maybe what makes you happy is horrid. Like what >>18646323 said. Does it involve screwing someone over who cares about you? In your example it sounds like you are screwing someone over horribly. If so you aren't balancing your life properly and are being a selfish prick who needs to re-evaluate why being an awful person makes them happy and find a proper normal source of happiness.
>>
>>18646371
Like I said:
>Obviously everything is done in moderation.
>slightest indication that their would be an inconvenience to them

If I wanted to screw somebody over I wouldn't be telling them about it.
>>
>I will then-
Then what? Stop being so vague.
>>
>>18646307
Obviously you cut out the part of what you actually wanted to do because it's hilariously bad and just you arguing against the advice
>>
>>18646402
Actually I cut it out, because it's not important.
The point of the thread are people who offer advice or encourage you to do what you want, but pull a 180 as soon as it slightly inconveniences them.
>>
>>18646431
Because it's obviously relevant and you are merely pretending for some internet sympathy points

>Just do what makes you happy
>I think I will just start raping babies thanks for advice XD :^)
>wow don't do that
>wtf 180

That's you right there
>>
>>18646431
Holy shit you are dumb. Answer the question. What was the context and advice? Otherwise this whole thread is useless.
>>
>>18646307
>"Just do it! I always did what made me happy. Fuck how other people feel."
>Fuck how other people feel."
whoever you were talking to supplied you with the solution already OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.