[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for dating a Wiccan girl? Is she going to sacrifice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hotdog.jpg (87KB, 653x960px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.jpg
87KB, 653x960px
Tips for dating a Wiccan girl? Is she going to sacrifice my soul or something?
>>
It depends. Are you a virgin?
>>
>>18646201
Yes, but I've fingered her already. Does that help here?
>>
File: jesus i trust in you.jpg (60KB, 704x870px) Image search: [Google]
jesus i trust in you.jpg
60KB, 704x870px
>>18646198
make sure you have this pic with you whatever happens, also get it blessed in the church for maximum effect in defending you from the dark forces and dark spells
>>
If this is a serious question, then just keep an open mind and treat her like any other normal person. Wicca doesn't necessarily equate to witches and cauldrons and spells
>>
Go on hikes,camp with her
Wicches love nature
>>
>>18646241
So you're saying I won't have to put her down one day when she succumbs to the demon within?

But really, her and her family (also Wiccans) were all going nuts over the eclipse and just weird shit in general.
>>
>>18646249
Wiccans are into nature and cosmos and shit. If you find it too weird, then let this one go and move on. If you can keep an open mind and respect their beliefs (and they can respect your own beliefs too), then as far as her and her family being Wiccan goes, it'll be fine
>>
>>18646252
I find it weird but it definitely doesn't turn me off from her. I just don't know jackshit about "Wicca" or the like. Only that they have spells, but I'm a nonbeliever in all things spiritual. Unfortunately her mother doesn't like this
>>
>>18646262
Her mom might feel a little more comfortable if you took the time to learn about it. Good luck with all of that
>>
File: 246da14db63537a20f5cdc6e50e38e86.jpg (320KB, 1633x909px) Image search: [Google]
246da14db63537a20f5cdc6e50e38e86.jpg
320KB, 1633x909px
>>18646198
I'm dating a Wiccan as well, been with her almost 6 months. Best advice is just to be curious. Even if you don't want to be Wiccan/practice witchcraft, just taking an interest in what she does will make her feel good about herself. You might even find a facet of the practice you like (I'm really into symbolism, etc. so Tarot Cards have provided me with a really interesting study in interpreting symbols and are just pretty cool in general).

I'd say there really wasn't anything weird about us dating, she's just a normal person with her own aspirations and interests, Wicca just happens to be one of them. Just treat her like a normal person, and if you're worried about sex or whatever, don't worry, I haven't had any problems with her being Wiccan getting in the way of us doing stuff.

Hope this helps/assuages some of your fears.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.