[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope of having a regular sex life if you start dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4774.jpg (60KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4774.jpg
60KB, 615x409px
Is there any hope of having a regular sex life if you start dating when you're 25? I'm a virgin with almost no experience with the female sex and the difference with girls my age seems insurmountable.

Besides I'd feel bad if I dated a girl who said, had sex with a lot of men before. Not in a "all non virgins are sluts reeee" but in a "she got to do that and I missed out on everything, this sucks" way.
>>
Definitely. But you'll need to get past the ridiculous notion that being inexperienced at 25 is supposed to somehow make you less desirable. That is only in your head, and as long as you continue to believe that, then it will manifest artificially and hinder you and bring your own ego down with baseless assumptions about yourself and the people you date.

You'll even find that there are women out there that would be thrilled to show you some of the exciting things you think you've been missing out on
>>
>fuck a hooker, to get rid of the stench of virginity
>be attractive
>fuck sluts at clubs/on tinder

you don't care if she enjoyed it, they're just one night stand sluts, you'll get better at it with time
>>
>>18646157
I mean this is uplifting but I've read women asked about this and most reply that they'd assume something was wrong with the guy if he was a virgin so late in life, and that they prefer experienced partners. And let's not forget virgin is like the first insult a female tells to a man.

I know it shouldn't affect me but it does.

>>18646339
I'm really not attractive nor confident enough to pull off one night stands. And I'd prefer if my first time was with somebody that liked me back.
>>
>>18646465
You're setting yourself up for a catch 22. You want to lose your virginity to a certain type of girl. But the type of girl you want won't take your virginity because you're a virgin.

Just suck it up and go to a prostitute.
>>
>>18646102
25 is the best time.
A lot of girls will think it's special and novel to take your virginity.
>>
>>18646491
Why lie to the dude? Being a virgin after 22 is a big red flag for girls. I mean if they get to like you then it's not a big deal but it's certainly not something you should tell them.
>>
I didn't date until I was 30, and didn't have my first time until I was 33. Age isn't really as big an issue as you think, and hell, I have a serious issue with lack of assertiveness but I still manage to get some lovin' now and then, so I don't see why you can't too, OP.
>>
>>18646157
Sure but the reality is if a girl found out a guy was a virgin at 25 it would be a huge turnoff or at least very unusual to them.
>>
I'm not OP but I feel something similar to him. If I ever got with an experienced woman I would feel jealous of her. I've had a shit time since I was 16 till now, never had many friends, no women interested in me, never experienced the life defining moments people have when they're young. And so if I ever got with a woman who's had an amazing life I would feel jealous. I understand feeling this way is pathetic and wrong, and that there are people who have had worse lives than I have, but I still can't help but feel this way.
>>
>>18646784
Me too man, me too.
>>
>>18646465
>>18646777
That is not absolutely the case all the time. Although popular opinion (and a fucked up opinion that more and more people are advocating against) sees older virgin males as some sort of dysfunction, there are still plenty of women that either don't care or can see it as a plus. Many women are also interested in holding off on sex until the right person comes along.

Just cause a poll from some random skewed source says it, doesn't make it an absolute truth. A lot of people grow out of that silly mentality, and it's usually people around your age and older that get past it. You wouldn't want to date someone still being influenced by bullshit like that anyway
>>
>>18646102
Yeah, i started dating then and my sex life is way above average. I've done a lot of crazy shit. A lot of my friends are chads (or close to it) and when we're talking about sex I'll realize I've had more/better sex than them. I think im a bad influence because these guys will be talking about how they wish their gf would give them a blowjob when they wake up or something super normal, and ill be talking about way something way dirtier and their girlfriends will openly talk about this insanely sexual shit with me and their bfs just look confused. Having a normal sex life is not out of your reach at all
>>
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average age Americans lose their virginities (defined here as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women. The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24. That number drops below 5 percent for both male and female virgins aged 25 to 29 and goes as low as 0.3 percent for virgins aged 40 to 44.
>>
>>18647218
I assume that's because virgins die sooner.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.