[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spent 10 years as a NEET in my mom's house, almost no social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1503283101728.jpg (232KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503283101728.jpg
232KB, 700x700px
I dropped out of high school and that's when I started living as a NEET.

I've basically never liked being around people, even when I was a kid the only thing I wanted to do was play video games alone in my room.

Basically I hate current western society. I hate feminism, I hate third-world migrants flooding the country, I don't want to be anywhere near blacks, I hate the media and educational system being anti-white, I hate race mixing, I hate adultery, I hate the divorce laws that overwhelmingly favor women and ruin a man's life in the divorce, I hate that all woman are literally whores who would never date a man with no money, I hate that the majority of women sleep around loosely, I hate that females don't remain virgins until they get a husband, I hate that the vast majority of women are leftists because that's what the media tells them to be, and that's what is socially acceptable (and being socially ostracized is the worst possible thing in a female's mind), I hate western leftists/SJWs, I hate the current capitalist system which doesn't pay most workers a living wage, I generally hate all the degeneracy in western society, I could go on and on.

I am so disgusted that I have become a modern day hermit, and have completely rejected society.

I would have been happy if I was born as a muslim in central Asia, or North Korea, or even feudal Europe as a serf (which I see vastly superior to being a poor man in the western world today).

At least you're wanted, respected, guaranteed a place/job in society, and rewarded with a wife/children/family/house, and laws that promote strong family values rather than encouraging women to commit divorce rape.

Being a low-wage male worker today is pretty much the worst, you're treated like human garbage, extremely replaceable and will be fired easily, because there's millions other desperate people ready to take your minimum wage job. You're not even payed nearly enough to afford a wife/children/house.

What can I even do?
>>
>>18645831
I genuinely think the best option for you is suicide.

You hate the world, the world doesn't need or want you... works out nicely
>>
>>18645840
I won't go out like that, I hope to live for the next American civil war.
>>
>>18645850
get a job or something idk. the world seems like a shitty place because you lock yourself in your room all day and parouse the darkest corners of the internet
>>
>>18645831
dude stop hating shit and read the bible. please. none of this is helping you. i promise. i've been there.
>>
you need to realise that there is nothing wrong with the universe. You can't blame it for not being your fantasy world.
>>
>>18645861
>get job
>don't get paid enough to move out of mom's house
>don't get paid enough to afford a wife, children, or house
>even if I do get a wife/children, it is very likely she will cheat/divorce, and in the divorce she will take my kids away, and make me pay child-support/alimony

This is a very unattractive offer.
>>
If you don't even like being around people why do you give a shit about people sleeping around? It has literally no effect on you,
Also the reason why a lot of women sleep around, even if they're looking for something serious, is because they're lonely and they think if they sleep with someone they will form a connection. Basically they view sex as a bonding tool.
>>
>>18645874
Nothing wrong with the universe, but there's something really wrong with western society right now.

The shit I'm complaining about doesn't happen in many other countries.
>>
>>18645882
>If you don't even like being around people why do you give a shit about people sleeping around? It has literally no effect on you,

It makes it so that even if I did have income and became an acceptable partner because of it, I would be unable to choose from anything but used up sluts, possibly with STDs (definitely HPV which you can get even with a condom, and over 80% of women will get), there is almost no supply of virgin girls past the age of consent.
>>
>>18645882
>>18645889
Also Inb4 "why does this matter"

The more men a woman sleeps with, the more likely she is to cheat, break up, divorce, be a crazy bitch, or just be unable to form a lasting relationship,
>>
watch jordan b peterson on youtube and straighten your shit out brother. i promise you that it will be worth it.
>>
>>18645883
the more you complain about your environment, the less you are able to adapt
>>
>>18645864
The bible is a flaming pile of garbage. God is a fucking cop out. If he wants to do something about his situation he has to act, not pray. I have no doubt that if he found a way to channel that anger into something productive he could find meaning.
>>
>>18645878
Then don't live by that offer. Live by your own means and build your own future.
>>
Okay here is the thing. You on the internet just a little too much. Like take a break from the internet it wont kill ya. It'll make you a better person to. In the morning before anyone else gets up make your bed (You acomplish the first thing of your day that way.) And you read a book any book. There are so many translated books from all over the world. Right now I'm reading Metro 2033 it's a Russian book.
>>
>>18645878

The thing is that this is not an offer, an option. If you want to survive, you got to work. I have the same vision of life that you have, except for the part in which you would be happy in feudal Europe. I'm European, btw.

I will have an interview in this week, for a company who is well known to trade on its employees, I will have to go to live alone in another city, probably money will be enough for me only to survive. I don't want to, but the other option is suicide.

I had a very mature talk with my parents, I explained point after point why I don't want to live, and why I don't want to work, why life is shitty and why I won't be in a relationship with a girl and they won't ever have grandchildren from me. Thing is we are not rich, so they can't provide me with enough money or a house with which I could live in future. And I have a fucking sister too. They had in mind all the bullshits of the world when thei set up a family, I hate them for putting me in this world. But I'm scared to kill myself, so I gotta go on and endure the pain, even if it isn't worthy.

I could do everything I want in my spare time, and I do, but as soon as I will be working, I will have no more spare time and I only am going to hope for that thay in which the doctor says to me: well the moment as arrived, you are going to die in 6 months.

Sounds sad, but that's the way it is.

Long story short, you are insecure as fuck, like I am. That's why you are scared as hell that things won't turn out the way you want. You can do it, I won't because... in the end... this is the life I want to live according to the opportunities that are given to me.
>>
File: UNC2NTlJrM.jpg (75KB, 900x829px) Image search: [Google]
UNC2NTlJrM.jpg
75KB, 900x829px
>>18645831

>I am so disgusted that I have become a modern day hermit, and have completely rejected society
>At least you're wanted, respected, guaranteed a place/job in society and rewarded with a wide/children/family/house, and laws that promote strong family values rather than encouraging women to commit divorce rape.

Become a Christfag, cunt. Old-school Christfaggery still operates as the golden age of Western culture. My sister stayed a nice virgin girl till 25 and married a good Christfag guy. They have a nice house and secure finances (because he had a puritan work ethic) and they just popped out a kid. Their friend group is all young couples doing the same thing.

As for society, stop fucking whining and stand up. This is the greatest civilization in the goddamn history of mankind, and you're happy to just cry and see it lost to the SJW idiots or those Islamist fucks? Fuck you. Stand up and fight, goddamnit. Fight by sorting your shit out and carving out a life for yourself. It takes strong, stable men to turn back the tide of insanity overtaking us. And that's what men do - we create, exert, and fight.

..or just stay in your mum's basement and be a pussy.

>>18645914
This

t. Ex-christfag
>>
>>18645831
I feel the same way, but i have a job because in the end it's nice to have money and be able to afford to live decently.

Instead of giving up like a crybaby, im doing what i can, within reason, to make things better for myself and others.
>>
>>18645831

Accepts that he is a neet and a fucking loser, still thinks everybody is below him.

Grow up. You are literal human garbage. You would still be a lowlife fag had all women were virgins, no other ethnicities existed and you lived in a society that worshipped you.
>>
Learn survival skills and live in the woods. Since you're the physical incarnation of /r9k/, it's really the only hope you have.
>>
File: 1483466686322.jpg (138KB, 1033x798px) Image search: [Google]
1483466686322.jpg
138KB, 1033x798px
>live in sweden
>immigration and feminst shithole
>be 29 years old
>get paid $64k a year to be sql code monkey.
>have decent apartment worth about 250k.
>mortgage for about half of that sum
>6 weeks paid vacation per year

It's bad, but it's decent.
>>
Best option u have is necking yourself
>>
>>18645831
Read some Kierkegaard and get yourself out of that nihilistic rut, because it's not doing you any good staying there.
>>
>>18645831
You should watch some Varg on youtube if you don't already
>>
File: 1503331818207_0.jpg (428KB, 1034x732px) Image search: [Google]
1503331818207_0.jpg
428KB, 1034x732px
>>18647929
>>
>>18645850
So you can die pointlessly then instead of now?
>>
>>18645831
How do you know exactly what society is like if you never actually took part in it?
>>
>>18648593
>How do you know about X when you never actually took part in it
Say that to astronomers about outer space so they can laugh you out of the room.
Say that to physicists about big bang so they can laugh you out of the room.
Say that to biologists about evolution so they can laugh you out of the room.
>>
>>18648668
Science uses a distinct method and observable evidence. Neither of which you have you fat fucking losee. Just kill yourself with your shitty analogies.
>>
>>18648797
Why are you so obstinate in your mental retardation?
>>
>>18648823
How is accepting standardized and proven history retarded
>>
>>18648844
I said that 'you' are retarded.
Theres a large difference between a person being retarded and an action being retarded.
With that being said, holy shit is your reading comprehension atrocious. You might want to consider killing yourself.
>>
>>18648857
But you called me retarded for what I said which involves me doing an action

You truly are superior in intellect
>>
>>18645831
You sound like a complete idiot with no worldly knowledge, wisdom, education, or class, and you have admitted to as much yourself in your post.

Seek education, spiritual or personal growth, or suicide.
>>
>>18648862
Cant simplify this further than it already is retard.
You are not retarded because of your retarded actions, since anyone can make a mistake, but if you are retarded then most of your actions will be retarded unless they are a fluke.
>>
>make thread claiming you know everything
>NEET for a decade
>people tell you stuff
>you tell them otherwise
There's no helping people like you, just shoot yourself you waste of carbon.
>>
>>18648823
>be total loser
>call others retarded
Why is be retarded, he's not even wrong. There are social science research centers dedicated to proving the shit you are talking about but you can't even cite them. Hes not wrong about his post either
>>
You can either join society and try to contribute something that'll make your life have meaning and through that, find happiness OR you can lock yourself in your room jerking off to anime girls pretending you understand the world. I don't really care which one you do since I don't like you.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.