[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any medical anons here? My boyfriend has a vasectomy in his previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1488835796327.jpg (80KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
1488835796327.jpg
80KB, 960x712px
Any medical anons here? My boyfriend has a vasectomy in his previous marriage because he ex wife "injured" him in a domestic fight. It's a touchy topic for him so I can't ask myself, I have tried.

Under what scenario would a vasectomy be a cure for an injury in that region? There's nothing else here but curiousity. I really just want to know without having him dig up painful memories to tell me.
>>
>>18645732
he is infertile....
>>
top kek, women will eat up any shitty story if you are handsome
>>
Let's put it this way, I don't think he's telling the whole truth if he said that vasectomy was specifically a cure for an injury
>>
>>18646297
What could he possibly be lying about? Why wouldn't he just say it was because he didn't want kids? Thats the most common reason.

And I know the vasectomy part is true.

So he's lying about being injured? I didn't ask he volunteered that information.

Its all just a weird confusing story. Anyone have any theories?
>>
>>18646271
He told me the doctor said it was reversible if he is telling the truth.

If you mean he was infertile to begin with, hes had two kids and also know I want kids and wants more himself
>>
File: dont wait forever.jpg (1MB, 1221x3326px) Image search: [Google]
dont wait forever.jpg
1MB, 1221x3326px
>>18645732
>>18646322
Vasectomy will cure nothing. He is just infertile for whatever reason, his two kids maybe arent even his and he will certainly wont make you pregnant.

I dont know what you are doing with your life, but marrying divorced man who have to already pay alimony for two kids and is infertile sounds like super stupid idea to me.
>>
>>18646572
>everyone has to pay alimony

Keep believing all your memes fucko.
>>
>>18646603
Where do you live that ex husband doesnt have to pay alimony after divorce when children stayed with their mom?
>>
>>18645732
Likely a lie. Maybe his ex convinced him to get one and now he regrets it.
>>
>>18645732
Actually have heard of this, college buddy had it done to help fix a hernia after taking a solid wack to the nut sack
>>
>>18646660
Right but they are reversible and even if it isn't doesn't it take much less effort and embarrasment just to say THAT?

I'm saying I don't get why he would possibly lie about such a dumb thing and make it such a crazy story?
>>
>>18647143
Please tell me every detail you know. How would this fix a hernia?
>>
If the testicle is torn or had been stabbed, he could need an orchidectomy. That's the removal of a ball, as opposed to the small snip of the tube that carries the sperm out (vasectomy). As a non-medical professional, he may have confused the two. However, the fact that he said it's reversible means the testicle wasn't damaged. This sounds like a blatant lie, as it makes no sense. Can you give us some background? Had he previously said anything that he may be trying to stay consistent with here? Do you think he may not want kids and be trying to trap you into the relationship? Sounds like he got a deliberate vasectomy because he's done with kids. I'd not be surprised if later he says his doctor said its "irreversible" (they can only know until they get in there to do surgery FYI, so if he says that at an appointment it's a lie), thus making it "not his fault".
>>
>>18646603
Da fuq, you braindead?
>>
>>18646603
this. its very dependent on the divorce case.
>>
>>18647251
His exact words were his ex hurt him and he had to get sugery to fix it and that was why he had to get a vasectomy.

I'm think he might have had to have hernia repair or what you just meantion and may have opted to get a vasectomy at the same time?

He seems to want more children very badly, more than me and bring the topic up casually on his own. He may be lying but the amount of conviction he seems to have about having kids again makes me think that's a low chance.

Is a vasectomy done for hernia repair reversible? He could have gotten that confused as well.

Other than that he ejaculates fine and with no pain and looks and feels normal.

Are there any other circumstances where that kind of procedure might be beneficial?

If not I'm going with the answer, (He got kicked in the balls and needed surgery by his crazy ex wife and decided not to have more kids with her while he was at it and is just being vague about which parts were voluntary)

Of course I plan to outright ask him over the next few weeks. It is important to me to know what's going on for our future.
>>
>>18647230
Just spoke with him about it, but not much detail. He elected for it on recommendation to mitigate risk as he left it too long before getting it sorted as the lump was at the back of the nut with all the swelling and such, had it undone a year later but had loads of pain initially afterwards as its 'all fucked inside'
>>
>>18647283
I don't really know that much about male anatomy. What kind of risk could be avoided by extra surgery. At least there is someone else out there with the same story I guess
>>
>>18647294
I'm guessing the sperm pipe might have gotten in the way of the surgery so they snipped it and moved it out of the way to avoid any further damage, but I'm not a doctor so is just a thoery, the only rhing I do know is my buddy got a nice scar on the inside of the leg for it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.