[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf denied my offer for head, I feel like shit, what say without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 279x180px
I offered my gf of 6 months head and I really meant it, no selfish reason here. And she said she didn't really want it cuz it makes her nervous. Idk why but I took it waaayy too personally since it was from the heart and now I just feel like crying. I know I sound like a bitch, what should I tell her, without sounding whiny/pussy.
>>
Some people feel self conscious about it, don't take it personally.
>>
Did you clarify who was giving head to who?

But seriously it probably just wasn't her kink. That or it was too racy for her ATM. Seriously, she might be afraid of squirting on you or something. Communication is key.
>>
>>18645434
I was trying to give it to her, first time doing so. Kind of a big deal for me. She's too scared to give head so she gets the uncertainty I have.
>>
>>18645409
>Having a gf

NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18645409
My gf used to be like this.

She used to be self conscious of her body so little by little I kissed her all over until she knew I didn't care and she felt comfortable.

I worked my way down there eventually and same thing. She didn't want my fave near there but I told her it was for her pleasure only.

She didn't want it at first but after the first time experiencing she can't get enough. Like really. She loves it. I feel bad for changing her but goddamn.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.