[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I failed my driving test third time today. It feels that there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: why live.jpg (58KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
why live.jpg
58KB, 500x626px
I failed my driving test third time today. It feels that there is so much stuff to be done without errors, it feels overwhelming.
I've had a lot of additional lessons and also have been practising with my dad on the parking lot. I'd say I have a good control of the car when I practise with my dad, to the point where I feel that I don't learn anything practising turns. Conversely when I drive with an instructor it feels that I always make a shitton of mistakes and don't even feel like I've improved.
What can I do? I don't want to give up.
>>
I dunno, I can't drive. Some people I know can't drive but they have their licenses, so I wager they're really good test takers.

I guess it just comes down to being calm and knowing the material.
>>
>>18645016
maybe I should take drugs to calm my mind and pass after having an intense all-week long course with my instructor? I need to make it
>>
>>18645025
I wouldn't recommend stimming yourself up with adderral just to pass a test. I think it would be better if you studied enough to get bored of the material and driving a car was just another routine. You sound like you're in a hurry but you'll be driving forever once you get your license.
>>
Make your practice actually super difficult. Like driving training hell. And have someone else judge SUPER HARD on EVERYTHING you do wrong. Then go to the real drivers test which is 10 times easier and breeze through it. If you aren't improving then you aren't challenging yourself enough, just running through the motions.

Just remember, make sure to be SUPER ANAL on EVERY POSSIBLE FUCKING THING in training.
>>
>>18645013
Are you a woman? You know these tests are designed for you to pass right?

Just fucking drive on your own time and when the test comes do everything the same but more obvious.
>>
>>18645032
by studied do you mean practised driving? cause this is a driving test, not the theory part
>>18645050
Yeah I may talk to my instructor about it... the problem is the lessons are damn expensvie and I've already spent a lot of money on them... Dunno maybe something like 4 hourss of non-stop driving several days before the exam would help
>>
If you're good with dad but bad on actual thing, it means you either have bad test anxiety or just aren't comfortable with the instructor.
>>
>>18645069
It's not exactly the same in my country, (Eastern Europe, Poland) there are many people like me actually... you can't do a single mistake twice in any of the tasks or it's game over.
And how can I drive if I don't have a licence and a car? I could take my dad's car but it's illegal to drive without a licence here. I could just train starting and reversing and changing gears and turning on the parking lot which I'm already doing, not driving on my own.
>>
Do you live in the country or the city? If it's in the country just drive a ton regardless on your own and don't get pulled over (so don't speed and stuff). If you're in the city try to find a parent or friend that will let you use their car. If you drive for about 100 hours more you will definitely be ok to take the test
>>
>>18645089
or maybe the fact that I couldn't drive onto the roads with my dad and we only practices in a parking lot environment
>>
>>18645102
Oh, I see you live in europe. It's different in the states I guess.

Don't you guys take the drivers class where you drive around with an instructor?
>>
that would be ideal but I live in the city and not sure if anyone would be crazy enough to lend me a car as there are strict regulations about it here.
>>
>>18645109
driver's class? you mean a driving test?
>>
>>18645112
Driver's ed.
You know after you take the classroom lessons, you get behind the wheel training for about 4 days or so until you are ready to take the test.
>>
>>18645118
I had 30 hours of those and then took like 10-15 more lessons. My instructor probalby thinks I'm ready but I don't, and my result kinda proved it.
>>
>>18645102
yeah see that's your issue, get out of the parking lots and start practicing on roadways, parking lots SUCK when it comes to learning how to drive on roads.

surly you and your dad can think up some back roads you could move down that lack heavily traffic and get cracking.
>>
>>18645148
Then how are you failing with that much hours behind the wheel? If you've driven on the road before during lessons then how can you fail now? Are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>18645181
I don't know why lol, as I said I kept making lots of errors every lesson so I didn't even feel like I was learning anything or improved. But the tests here are different than what so imagine those in the states... You have a lot of those mini tasks and everywhere there's a possibility of error... 2 errors in one task and it's game over. It's notoriously difficult, Ive known many people who failed their test 5-10 times and they had driving lessons too. You kinda need to be good and not fuck up anything.
>>
>>18645181
And no I'm not on the spectrum lol
>>
>>18645204
Perhaps your doomed to never drive. Does yurop have uber or lyft? You'll make it around town somehow
>>
>>18645215
REEEEEEEEEEE
I MUST PASS
>>
>>18645221
Kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.