[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: cursed image.jpg (455KB, 1089x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cursed image.jpg
455KB, 1089x1920px
what turns a "nice guy" jerk into a friendly 'asshole'?
>>
Difficulty in being affable and amicable around people of lesser interest.
>>
They don't turn into assholes, they were an asshole all along acting as a nice guy to win people over. Genuine nice guys don't actually appear that nice, cuz usually the nice thing is not as nice anymore when people notice and react to you doing it. Then it just turns into politics and placating people. A genuinely nice thing is only known when you have full knowledge of the context and the decision made. Otherwise it just seems random or selfishly weird. Why would you make it known that you did something if you were just trying to be nice? That's just begging for attention.

Course sometimes it's both, and those guys are usually seeking attention cuz they're lonely, so even just giving them a smile will make their day!
>>
Being nice and being kind are two different things. Nice just means pleasant, kind means they got a good heart.
>>
Also people have a hard time being mean when it feels like they're being mean.

So realistically no one is attempting to be an asshole, for the most part. People just throw the word around when they want because it's an invitational to some sort of soapbox.
>>
>>18644958
This. Some people are unapproachable and unfriendly but when shit hits the fan act selflessly to help others.
>>
>>18644967
>Also people have a hard time being mean when it feels like they're being mean.
>So realistically no one is attempting to be an asshole
People actually believe this.
>>
>>18645035
But it's kind of true.

When's the last time someone did something completely pithy and out of honest meanness? Totally disregarding their own virtues or own sense of independence to do something naughty?
>>
>>18645038
Assholes above the age of 16 knows that they're assholes.
>>
>>18645075
Yeah but that doesn't mean they want to be assholes. Not everyone has supreme mastery over their thoughts, feelings and actions.
>>
>>18644931
Why do women ask such stupid questions in such a profoundly stupid way? There's so many levels of stupid in this, you need more cock.
>>
>>18645085
You mean women, I see.
>>
>>18644931
self-esteem

and there's further up to go from friendly asshole, but it's better than sucking dirt off the floor

also lots think that they're nice guys, but they're actually the worst guys, worse than any hypothetical you'd put forth in this thread
>>
>>18645129
if only women were less promiscuous you wouldn't be a fucking loser

am I close?
>>
>>18644931
there are no such things as "friendly assholes", there are only assholes. people who thing friendly type exists are usually the offending asshole who doesn't want to admit they are acting as bad as they really are.

tldr: stop acting like an asshole op
>>
>>18645153
I'm gay. You figure it out if you can?
>>
>>18644931
I started out as a nice loving romantic guy, I loved the shit out of my girl and she lived me back. I was a fighter and not some beta shit either.

She cheated on me, love doesn't exist for me anymore and being an asshole is natural now. The world's a shitty place full of shitty people and I treat it like that. It's a shame women respond so well to this attitude.
>>
>>18645162
nah I think I'm in over my head here
>>
>>18645200
Well I kinda loathe women (seriously 90% of them are boring vapid and vain retards, god knows what you men see in them) and whilst I'm busy ignoring women I find big hard veiny hairy throbbing cocks and start to suck the trickle of precum from them until it turns into gushing heavy flows of ropey hot cum. Something I'm told from good sources a lot of girls hate doing and never learn how to.
>>
>>18645209
What is the purpose of your stupid anecdotal post?

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>18645209
How the hell can one anon be so liberal?
>>
>>18645209
fuck off
>>
>>18645209
Ah this faggot.
>>
>>18645209
I want to punch you in the face
>>
>>18644931
Women
>>
>>18644931

courage.
>>
Get a haircut, shower and get confident.
>>
>>18644931
Intentions. Most people can form a pretty good grasp on what someone is trying to do with their actions.

A friendly asshole might be seen in a good light because they seem to be trying to help everyone have a good time and bring them together. They only hurt people who are overly sensitive and might actually be helping them becomes less sensitive in the long run.

A nice guy jerk usually sends out bad signals like selfishness, callousness or disdain despite doing "nice" things.
>>
>>18644931

Life

Nice guys are often on the receiving end of all bad things. They get the short end of the stick, people use them because they know they are "nice guys" and they will never man up and ask you for their money back, for you to return that which you borrow from them, etc

They are the "good guy greg" meme except that IRL greg brings the booze to the party yet nobody cares, and if someone else takes the credit greg stays quiet because he's afraid of confronting people

Now if you're retarded you probably think this post is being apologetic about "nice guys"

You're wrong, retard

What I'm trying to say is that "nice guys" are like people with anger management issues and they turn into assholes because instead of saying what they wanted to say and doing what they wanted to do they let people like you take advantage of them and all that hate at being left aside just festers inside

When they explode they become total assholes, simple as that
>>
There is no "nice guys" , there are good people and bad people. If you cant see difference when someones "nice" to you for their benefit you are naive and its your problem.
>>
>>18647576
>good people and bad people
>>
>>18644958
This. A friend of mine is the biggest asshole to everyone around him because he thinks its fun and doesn't really give a shit what people think about him.

He is also the only person I know that has stopped to give random construction people hot chocolate in the middle of winter, pick up random people and ask them if they need a ride, or literally help an old woman with her groceries.
>>
"Nice guys" are just unattractive assholes that women would bang if they weren't ugly.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.